Sex so good, that it makes me puke?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Candace Jay, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Last time I had ACTUAL sex was march of 2017. If you can believe that. And that was the first time i had sex too. Well first three times. She came back because apparently i have a magical tongue , 24 y.o. sorority gal. But since that time i've been semi-celibate, all ive done is made out and kinda fool around with a couple since then, and kinda working on myself so that the sex and the girl or relationship will come from a different place the next time i do it. A better place. I'm on my way.

It's nice being back in school because i'm finally starting to realize i dont hate people as much as i used to. Smoke a bowl and have a beer (long as i cover it up) and you would be amazed at the difference in the way people (and girls) respond to me since i am simply too fucked out of my mind to let the negativity in my head make me present myself in a shitty way. Girls are saying hi to ME now.

Older ladies like me for some reason and they are way more forward than younger girls.

Can't say i have same-sex sex experience though. I've never felt the inclination, i used to wonder if maybe it was a latency thing but im almost 25 so pretty sure i'm hetero for life. I'm def a dude who has a well developed respect for things traditionally considered feminine tho. But a lot of dudes into music or whatever do

2. I like femme women best especially latinas 3 out of the 4 GFS I had were latina looking. It's been so long for me I'm super horny. I would do just about any girl. I want to find true love but I doubt it will happen. My ex wants to get back with me but kinda been and done that I love her but I'm not feeling much more than anger for her. It's her loss people would do just about anything to date me so I hope her choices were worth it. I even moved out of California back to Oregon there's way too much negative emotions there I'm much happier here, plus my mom is here she's got mental problems but I love her and even she told me to leave my ex alone, actually she said "Think with your brain"

3. Latinas are really hot yeah, they tend to be extremely sexual and often dominant. I'm part colombian so maybe that is actually what i should be going for. Sorry to hear your quest for love remains unfulfilled, as does mine, but then again im only 24 so all i want to do is screw someones brains out rn. Jk i want love. I want both.

When i call my mom on the phone, sometimes she still tells me to think with my brain too and that i gotta grow up. I think with my soul/heart/dick, not necessarily in that order

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taking back your ex is like trying to put poop back in your butt.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. have u experienced both?

• Funny Funny x 2

6. Yea my mom actually liked this girl, she said she is beautiful a little immature. I guess when I went to Oregon to visit my mom she called "the girl her name is Maribel" and yelled at my mom I am not for that. This girl is beautiful but way immature. I did meet her in the mental hospital though so that's to be expected. I am.not the most mature person but if I'm.in s relationship I stay with that person, a commitment is a fuckin' commitment.

7. I'm immature, but it's for my own sanity. Life is too short to be super mature all the time, as i realized too quickly . The right person will appreciate the right ways i am immature as long as i work on the bad ways i'm immature

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I joke at everything lol. I must of been a comic in a past life. Because I laugh at everything. I make jokes all the time. My favorite joke is "What's the square root of 69?"

I don't know eight something ;)

9. im gonna use that as an icebreaker/pickup line lol

10. What happened to the sexy vomiting OP?

Mmmmmmmm....

J

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I would bet your problem is hormonal!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I understand that 77 is even better than 69....

13. I don't know whdw 77 is ?

14. Eight more. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Maybe you have vertigo?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Contact with your cervix during sex or cervical stimulation can create a vasovagal response in which your blood pressure and pulse drop. This can cause you to feel nauseous or even to pass out. Your cervix changes throughout your cycle, dropping lower during your period, which may make it more susceptible during penetration.