sex slave

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ATXsouljah, Jul 2, 2009.

1. this girl and i have been talking for about 3 weeks now. Shes kinky just like me she likes it when you coke her when we have sex, etc. She said if I pick her up tomorrow, she will stay with me in my apartment until sunday, because i start summer school on monday. Im currently in Houston she is in Austin. It is a 2.5 hour drive and a 2.5 hour drive back to houston. then when i take her back home to Austin in sunday i have to drive another 2.5 to drop her off and 2.5 to come back to houston for school.

she said she would walk around naked the whole tiem she is there, smoking with me, having sex anyhtign i asked her to she would do, she is my slave. she would clean the dishs for me or wash my clothes if i asked her and she also is paying for the gas that i use to drive that whole time.

she said i can take pictures of her doing anyhitng i want her to do and we can make a "video", etc.

should i pick her up tomorrow? only thing i have to do is drive all that time, shes paying for the gas.

what do i do GC?

2. Dude.. dude..

WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING?!

3. is this a yes?

i mean its like 600 miles on my car altogether

4. fucking do it!!!

5. Are you serious?! I'd plan that shit out though haha

6. i swear, shes so freaky that i wrote a contract that states she is my slave and i can sell her for money, and film it as long as she agrees to "do" him. im into the BDSM comminuty and she isnt but she loves things like that, which i did. and it says that she is my sugar mama, she bought me a wikki sifter and a spasecase last week.

anyway what is there to plan i can pick her up tomorrow at 1 so i leave houston at 10am, or i can just wake up when i feel like it get ready and leave whatever time that may be...?

7. sounds fucking unbelievably awesome man, have a good time! :)

8. ? Where is the question?

Seriously though get some X and A choker collar and have a good weekend

9. i was thinking about getting a leash and her wear it around her neck so i can keep her as my pet for the next few days. although i think we are just going to get blazed, because shes horny all the time and wants to fuck non stop. So i figured she would like to smoke and have sex, because she is new to smoking and and loves it so far so i want to show her the more sexual side to smoking. does that make any sense? sorry, ive been smoking all day long lol.

10. Video or it didn't happen.... you get what i mean

11. i mean i wouldnt mind opening a paypal and i could sell it to all GC for a dollar....hahah kidding.

12. If the OP posts back before Monday, he should get banned...

13. all right man...i get it...i need ot get my ass up tomorrow to pick her up and do my thing lol

14. Don't take any bitch too your home.Get a motel hotel.....

15. U gotta update zzz!lol!

16. dude this is ingenious... make her pay for a motel in austin

17. Dude pick her up. She offered to fuck and do the house work anytime. Ask her to move in lol.

18. Ah, kinky bitches who love to be choked...That's how my last girlfriend went missing.

19. Can you trust her though? What if she's just seeing if she can trick you into driving 2.5 hours for shits and giggles? Fuck I've gotta stop thinking like everyones out to get everyone.

20. Fuck dude, id pick her up if she promised to cook for me all weekend; let alone do the housework and be my sex slave.

Go go go go go!