Sex Out Of Curiosity

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KingP, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Throughout my life I've only had sex with woman but ever so often ill see a lad and be like "he's alright" :L so like wondering about having sex with a lad too see what's it like and see if I'm bisexual or not idk :L just don't wuna get judged you know... good idea or not?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. OP, you can't say you are straight and then say you want to have sex with guys

3. Nah I'm not saying om straight just saying I've never tried anything other than woman

4. Yes, its a good idea.   Nothing wrong with finding out who you are.  I've never had sex with a guy either but its not something I've ever had a desire to do.  If you are getting these kinds of thoughts go ahead and act, otherwise you will probably end up doing it in your mid 30s when you have a wife and kids.

5. maybe its not men or woman that you are looking for

6. ?

7. :ey:

8. Me too. I'm curious but a lot of guys are gross to me so it would be hard to find a guy who is actually attractive.

9. There are some who enjoy sex so much they'll do it with any other person be it male or female. They'll say there is no attraction to same sex so they aren't gay/lesbian/bi, just love sex... I'd say they're bi but whatever floats their boat. If you wanna try it, go for it. Now isn't a bad time with gays/lesbians being more accepted.

And if anyone is going to judge you for your choice of sexual preference than they must really by pretty insecure about their own and not worth the time of caring what they think. But I feel ya, people are cruel.

10. Init I'd hate for me to do it and not like it, I'd get over it quick and not regret it, but if it got out around town and people wouldn't talk to me cause of it (I know some really shallow people)

11. I bet half those people who would stop talking to you think about this too lol. Know any gay dudes? They might help you out.

12. Yeah I do and he's a real cool dude about it :L takes the piss out of himself for it and that

13. It seems to be a trend these days. I see more and more guys in their 30's and 40's who are curious in one form or another.

14. I'm 18 :L

15. I say go for it and experiment! Fuck the haters.

16.  Just plain ignorant.

That's like saying a lesbian having sex with a man makes her straight, and TONS of lesbians will fuck a dude every now and then.

If the goal is strictly pleasure and not sexual orientation, the notions of sexual orientation are pretty much obsolete.

Some guys just need to blow a load, masturbation loses its effectiveness after a while, and for true relief you need a handjob or something.  Lots of straight guys will pick up a gay dude for an easy blowjob.

I wont judge you, OP.  You'd probably have even more fun if you found a Bi dude, and picked up a girl that's into that sort of thing.

17. Done it :L it was alright actually, don't know if I'll do it again or not idk I live in the moment :L and glad I did tbh haha

18. #18 smokehound, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    You got balls man.  

Literally.  You went out and got some balls :laughing:

19. Do what you want with your body.

Labels are nothing.

20. Do whatever you want.
    Don't worry about the comments of naysayers for often than not they aren't brave enough to speak of it.