Sex on weed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zombiemode, Sep 18, 2009.

1. well obviously I know its better. who hasn't jerked off at least once while high alone? but my question here is...how will it affect my performance? I have an idea, that like, I feel more in control of things when I am high, that while I'm not high are a little more difficult to control. Wondering about drunk and high at the same time too.

2. Just make sure she's high too

3. im not worried about how it will go down I just want to know what it will be like and things like will I last longer, shorter, or about the same. that's what I am really asking.

4. My girl and I had sex while we were both stoned. It's amazing. Do it.

5. this post should have been stickied with 1 reply on it: THE BEST. lol

6. you should last longer and when its time to wrap things up it will be mind blowing...but def have her stoned too cuz it is just soo nuts how it happens.

7. total fucking win :hello:

8. qft. as soon as i read your post graveyard queen by zombie ghost train came on shuffle.

9. Yeah man i think you'll last longer, i usually do when blazed. Like everyone said, overall its just better

10. sweet. we are both gonna be high as shit :D

11. Getting stoned is awesome for sexy-time...

My girlfriend and I had sex stoned last night whilst listening to Bob Dylan's song "Everybody Must Get Stoned". It was comically sexy.

12. yeah honestly, it's good. lasts longer for me and feels better :D

13. i last a lot longer when im stoned

14. stoned sex is awesome. We have it almost nightly :D That is the secret to a happy marriage.