Sex on Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cannabisblunt, Jul 31, 2009.

1. So, Im going to a rave this saturday. Got some molly, going to roll balls all night.

Ive never fucked a chick on E, but my "friend" that is going with me is going to want some dick after we dance for 5 hours.

Anyone try it? Ive heard its hard to get it up while rolling. :confused:

2. Ive always had difficulty gettin the baby leg to walk when Im rollin. Good luck though man be safe!

3. It's not hard to get it up, but it's damn near impossible to cum....

At least that's in my experience with my boyfriend, and I've heard from a few dudes.

4. agreed. i went for over 4 hours and i wasn't even rolling that hard anymore, still couldn't bust...

5. All I know is I benefitted from it. ;)

6. God damn dude. Sometimes a guy just has to fake it ya know :p (i only use this when im ridiculously drunk and know i wont cum)

7. I had sex on E last night, and it was the greatest thing ever. Didn't have any problems getting hard or busting it..so I guess it's subjective.

8. haha oh she did :)

lol never faked an orgasm before... i thought only chicks did that?

9. Hahah nah man, if you dont want to hurt the girls feelings cuz you cant cum she will get tired of it. I have only done it once when I had a big case of the whiskey dick.

Best thing is, how can she tell? She sure as hell isnt going to be looking into the condom to see if i faked :D

10. Honestly, she won't feel bad about you not finishing.... as long as she got hers. ;)

11. I can NEVER get it up while I'm rollin.

12. that was the one and only time in 2 years she couldn't make me cum, her confidence is fine :hello:

13. Ah yea, the girl i had to do this with said she was on some medication and couldnt cum but liked sex. Fuck that. Im not going to waste energy on trying to make her cum. Move over, i need more space to sleep.

14. i always can get real hard haha. real hard to bust.

15. Im hoping to do this soon with my gf. The worst problem i have on E (Yeah go ahead and laugh) is I cant piss sometimes. I feel like I really fucking have to go then when I get there I just cant. I just stand at the urinal like a fucking idiot rolling face for a few min before giving up. Its a horrible feeling...

16. I was rolling the other day chillen with this girl next to the campfire and she started rubbing her arm on my junk and it felt awesome. I took her into the woods, she was giving me head, and she was a fucking pro but my member went nowhere...... It sucked haha I've had ED problems just from being nervous but what this girl was doing should have made me rock hard regardless. I plan to try it again soon with my ex who I feel very comfortable with so we'll see if it was the E or nerves.

I've heard this discussed before tho. Some claim you have never had sex until you did it on thizz, some say don't even try cuz it wont happen... May just have to do with body chemistry

17. #17 Blotzin, Jul 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
    i never have any problems gettin it hard when im rollin lol...sex o E is the best shit ever cuz u just keep goin forever lol

lol i have this same problem but its only if im trippin on shrooms or acid

18. wanna get it up? imagine youre about to fuck 5 of the bitches youd like to fuck most.

wanna bust a nut? imagine youre having an orgy and youre the only guy there.

it never failed me.

19. I've done it on molly probably 5-6 times now. Its the shit. I never had a problem getting hard. And i could go forever, literally. I was a machine. And it felt fuckin good the entire time for me.

And it did NOT ruin regular sex, if anything, I think it made it better. I slay that shit now.

20. sex on e is GREAT for both partners or more if that what your into :)