Sex on drugs?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Hazey420, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #1 Hazey420, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Ive fucked stoned before, and drunk. But what about sex on other drugs like shrooms or e? my girlfriend said she wants to do e together.

2. Sex on X is like a half hour orgasm. Its the best sex you will ever have, and everything after will be disappointing. Lol jk. I wouldnt even try sex on shrooms. I would freak out.

3. i did it on weed and on e and it was very special i would not say better but also very good :) only drunken sex sucks..

4. yea it sucks to have ssex drunk.

5. DONT HAVE SEX ON E

everytime you have sex afterward youll be like " damn...i wish i was rollin "

just smoke some good indica strains and take a hydrocodone instead. then get some skins.

you better hope your girl isnt an e freak. I heard they can be expensive!!!

6. i've had sex on shrooms and it was pretty amazing. my skin sparked at the slightest touch everywhere on my body.

just make sure you're totally comfortable with this chick. sometimes on shrooms, for me anyway, i can be having a great trip but out of nowhere get freaked out by something and it turns bad. which i imagine could be really bad if i was having sex at the time.

7. all of the above! shrooms is quite interesting espeacilly if you happen to be peaking at any given time. X is better for foreplay, pills... depends on what you take, some will prolong climax, but defanitly that white girl is prolly where its at if you like sloppy sweaty wild and crazy fucking!! plus you can do more than just take it to the dome. Have a chick take a big gummer and give you head! Or you take a huge gummer and give her head!!! or you can both take huge gummers and 69 for loonngg loonngg time!!

thats where the term "sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll" come from!!

8. Yes they all go great togeither in any combination or situation.^

9. yea i heard when you have sex on e, sex isnt as good anymore or something

10. I probably have made love when I was stoned ( I don't remember) but it's been a good while since that would have happened.. I'd definitely do it again or on something like.. maybe some molly. I've never done that before though.

I need to get laid. sheeiit. hahahah

11. ever since I had an orgasm on E all my sober orgasms have been way better.

12. #12 mehzmerize, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
    Sex on weed and or alcohol is good, I find it makes it more pleasureful

sex on ecstasy can be dangerous in two ways. Because having an orgasm is the highest point of pleasure, being on ecstasy will increase that pleasure, making it more difficult to reach an orgasm without ecstasy afterwards. Also, when you are on it, everything feels so good you don't know when you are worn out or in pain. I have heard horror stories of people having sever injuries on their genitals after hours of sex on x.

As for psychedelics.. I don't think it would really work. I honestly think if I tried it I would get way to distracted to find it pleasurable, but I do want to try it some time.

13. Okay like this weekend I'm going to go meat up with this chick and do some shrooms with her and fuck but i have never done shrooms before or and trippy type of drug. is there any thing i should be considering , like I'm not ganna be limp or some fucked up shit... right???

14. #14 jondude13, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    i took an 8th of shrooms and i thought i had longer be4 they kicked in so me and my girl were goin at and then out of nowhere im on top then it kicked in it was wild and the shroomswere great

15. Sadly, I can speak to this matter. Not sure if it's a common thing, but the second time I took shrooms I tripped really hard and tried to hook up with this girl and couldn't get it up (this is the only time this has ever happened) so I think the Shrooms must have caused it. Maybe if you don't take a lot you'll be cool, I was REALLY trippin balls, haha.

16. I couldn't get it up on e. :(

17. one word:

sexcstasy

18. yeah tried that the second time I thizzed. All natural "enhancement" pills and tabs don't really work well together. In fact, it made me sick for hours, but that could have been because they were laced with a shit load of caffeine and heroin.

Worst E experience ever. :(

19. had sex drunk stoned and rolling. when rollin sex is the best but im also kicking my self in the head because it never feels as good when your not rolling. different e pills will give different effects in sex to, some are more pleasurable

20. Only had sex on weed and good ol' alcohol, both of which are fun and good for me.

One time I happened to have some psilocybin in my system and somehow managed to pull a lady friend (who was sober) back to the house only to let her down. I knew from the beginning though there would be NO SEX happening while on my shroom trip.

I just remember laughing a whole lot when she got my dick out and it was just limp as could be, then I melted back into the couch and onto the floor. Great night!