sex on acid haha

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CaptainLavender, Jun 2, 2008.

1. well im talkin to someone i know and this came up and i never really thought about it before. so i figured i'd ask on here if anybody has ever tried it lol. my guess would there'd be too much stuff goin on for you to think of having sex when your on it, also itd probly be terrible sex if it did happen. pretty trippy though lol. soo anyone ever done it??:D

2. I took a guys virginity while he was on acid.
    He said it was preettty fucking fun. haha

3. sounds....

interesting

4. Uhh i had a buddy who did it and he had a bad experience. He started fucking a girl and the girl turned into a cat and he freaked out and pulled out and shit lol. True story.

5. ^^ sounds like my ex...but he finished and loved it lol

ive done it a few times...havent been on acid with my current so i cant tell if it will happen or not...its great if youve got good chemistry with the person imo...hell..i loved it..but its not a for anyone with anyone thing...youve really gotta click in that way

apparently i gave him head for like 3 hours one time...

6. hahaa thats funny, thatd be one big cat lol. anywayy so im guessing it is what it is, just sex while tripping out and thats all there is to it, no difficulties or it being bad sex or anythingg? thats kool though ill have to try it sometime lol sounds crazyy:eek: acctually im gonna make a new post about sex on drugs cuz im interested lol.