Sex offender registry

Discussion in 'General' started by Nerd139, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Does anyone actually check theirs? Everytime I have I ended up surrounded by pedophiles. Barely anyone on the list is just for regular rape.

2. im afraid to haha

3. Consider the recidivism rate on these kind of offenders I wouldn't even let my child leave the house or ever be home alone. It also makes me wonder how the registry protects people? It's not like now that I know I can do much about it. If I had a kid and he/she went missing I guess I'd know where to look but beyond that knowing the guy who lives down the street raped some 11 year old doesnt change much if he decided to do something.

4. Well I don't have kids and I'm a guy so no I don't really bother with it. I'm not that worried about getting raped lol

5. I have a few times before but not lately. There's one right by my parent's house which is right next to 3 schools.

6. Don't have to worry about pedos since we're all over 18 here

OP, why you sweating it? :)

7. I don't think in Canada it's available publicly.

8. I was thinking about this earlier. I'm glad im not a chick or a young boy anymore, but like in the future I might have a kid or soemthing. Plus I live here with my 9(?) year old cousin. I don't like him very much but being raped is a fuck up thing.

There is an elementary, middle, and high school right down the street from where I live and I see kids walking home all the time.

9. What about the sweet, supple kids? We have to protect them.

10. Lmfao.

11. Not enough regular rapists around these days.

12. [quote name='"captain zigzag"']Well I don't have kids and I'm a guy so no I don't really bother with it. I'm not that worried about getting raped lol[/quote]

Just wait until you get pulled into a van an be butt raped for 1 hour by 3 different guys.

13. seriously whatever happened to the fuck, (kill), and run?

14. the fuck.

15. lmfao. Damn straight XD

16. Meh. Try and penetrate my butthole and ill cut your fucking throat.

I dont need to know where there coming from. Everyones an enemy already :cool:

17. You're such a bro.

18. Look I didn't rape her OK? My dick just happened to fall into her while she was kicking and screaming no.

19. If someone tries to penetrate your throat will you cut their butthole?