SEX of plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hyche862, Dec 13, 2012.

1. This is a male right? First grow want to make sure hope I am wrong

Attached Files:

2. Lol yes that is surely a male all the way :(

3. :confused: I'd let it go a couple weeks longer until you can really tell. ;)

4. Is there anyway I can just pull some balls off and castrate it?

5. Lmfao @ MyDogSmokesWeed!!

Nope, toss it out unless you know that seed is from good genes and you can let it finish and harvest the seeds.

6. Female right?

ForumRunner_20121213_101440.png

7. #7 The Badguy, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  8. Thanks for the help everyone! I know people get frustrated with new people asking a lot of questions but for my first grow I just need conformation on what I think I know

9. that other ones a female. throw out the male before it pollinates her! unless you want to harvest a bunch of seeds and start over

10. I isolated the guy my wife doesn't want to toss him I plan on talking her into tossing him tonight

11. I would definitely toss it. unless you happen to live somewhere that you can plant it outside. If you leave it inside though you'll end up with pollen everywhere, and will likely still end up pollinating your female plants unless you're extremely careful.

12. have you smoked your dog´s weed ? :D:bolt::eek:

on topic: toss it away , is a male

13. No, the little fucker doesn't grow it. She smokes my weed. lol. She does keep me company when I garden though. lol. She loves smelling them just like me. People think I'm joking about my dog smoking, but she seriously does. If I pick up a bag of weed she gets up and sits next to me and stares. Then when I pick up the bowl after it's packed she steps her front two legs onto the couch to let me know not to forget her. lol. She's a pothead. lol.

14. :))
    make some edibles and feed the dog with them

15. Haha. I did once. I think they were a little too strong for her though. She acted a little needy and just slept the rest of the day. lol. I don't give her anymore edibles. Mainly because I don't make many of them. They don't really work on me for some reason. I eat them, then don't feel anything, and end up smoking anyway. lol.

16. #16 baumeister, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    you gotta use more weed/trim then (equivalent of 1/2-1 gram works great for me, but I know theres people who take several grams as one dose), or a more patient method of making cannabutter.
    I recommend the one where you simmer trim and butter with lots of water for 3 hours, strain it, cool it and then collect the solid butter layer on top of the water. takes away some of the unpleasant taste, probably extracts something like 95% of cannabinoids if you squeeze the trim and ensures that you dont overheat it.

on topic: yes you should definitly get that male as far away from your femals as possible. it is very close to releasing a shitload of pollen!

17. These were from a dispensary. Others said they were high. I just don't really feel it by edibles for some reason.

18. too bad :/
    maybe you had been smoking way more weed recently than those other people, Im pretty sure its normal to build up a tolerance that then rapidly goes down if you dont smoke for a few days... I get it all the time :rolleyes: