Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sex 'n Drugs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jayonstage, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Just like the totally awesome Hyper Crush song, what's your take or experience with sex and drugs (smoking of course).

I've done it once before, and it was great. lol But I feel as though I could've been higher... lol

Although I'm m4m, I'm interested in all other stories.

Peace!

2. Pretty fucking legit if your both high, weird if only one is, gives it a whole date rape feel.

3. When I get high and have sex I can go for hours.

4. Yeah man. I feel like if the girls high and I'm not, it's still cool. I mean it's not alcohol, she is making a clear decision. However if I'm high and she isn't I dunno, unless it's like a girlfriend it would be weird. I notice when I'm high, picking up sober chicks is really hard. But if the girl is also high it's easier.

If we're both high.. fuck yeah.

5. I have never even thought about it being weird if only one of us is high, which I'm sure has happened to me before. I'm no different high than I am sober, so I doubt any girl would care, at least none have so far. I also don't really know anybody that doesn't smoke, so most people don't care. gotta love WA, stoner hippie girls everwhere. I sure as hell wouldn't give a shit if the girl was high. I'm kinda confused why anybody would, actually.

6. fucked a chick.. high... on 420.

done.

7. I love it, the sensations are so much better when High... I have only gotten high with the guy, never just me being high, that would be weird..

8. Why would that be weird? Now that I'm thinking back on it, I have been high many times when the girl wasn't, no one has ever cared or even noticed I think. I dont understand why people feel like that, care to explain?

way to rep WA by the way, did you make it to hempfest? saturday was insane, ed rosenthal was giving grow advice, the herer's were there, all of the western WA co op's had super cheap dank and edibles, it was epic. they were expecting around 200,000 people, I wouldn't doubt if they hit that number.

9. I just never had sex while high when the dude is sober. I don't know, it might not be weird.
    Nah I didn't man...A little story. I am 18 and still living in the house, my mom got furious when she found out I was going. She banned me :mad: since I am living in her house, no drugs are allowed. (She was a major hippie when she was my age) I see her point though. I clean and cook every meal in exchange for free rent

10. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. It appears my cock is slacking real bad when i'm high.

11. I've had it once while high and I really didn't think it was much more spectacular than just regular sex. Who knows.

12. Love high sex. Nuff said

13. "I notice when I'm high, picking up sober chicks is really hard" you sir, are my hero

14. Same dude... I get "weed dick" XD

15. I've gotten high before sex only once. Not a fan of it. I've fucked then smoked it off plenty of times back in high school lol.