Sex makes you stupid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Novek, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Remember the Seinfeld episode when he stopped having sex, learned Portuguese, and eventually fucked the Portuguese waitress?

Well I was really young when I saw that episode and couldnt relate to it, but now I see where he was coming from.

When I stop having sex, Im more focused, I read more and concentrate better, but as soon as have sex. I just feel BLAH. And do dumb shit like stick my fingers on my head and say

"take me to your leader" lol

2. Sex is very primal. Probably brings you back to the Neanderthal days of fuckin' and eatin'

3. im pretty sure that i read somewhere that it actually relases a chemical that makes us smarter lol but im not for sure on this

4. I don't think it's sex that makes you stupid, but rather it's the search for sex that makes you stupid.

When I'm single I think about how to get sex probably 80% of my waking moments. It literally disrupts my work habits because I'll be reading a paragraph and suddenly thinking "I should totally run into her at the sandwich place 'by accident'".

When I'm getting it regularly, this totally goes away, and it's SO much easier to concentrate on everything.

I think that's the point they make in the Seinfeld episode, that once they stop thinking about how to get sex they get smarter, but once they have it they start thinking about how to get more.