Sex, Love, and Weed.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YodaOfDank, Jul 6, 2013.

1. A happy relationship. (In my opinion) involves Sex, Love, and Weed. Thats all you need. :smoke:

2. The weed is optional, in my opinion.

3. But combine them together and it's great!!!!!

Sexygirl'ssecretdevice

4. some relationships aren't built on the need for sex, and some people don't even have a desire to engage in sexual acts. depends on the person.

but not gonna lie. my perfect relationship would definitely include good helpings of sex and weed, with the optional night in with Chinese food. XD

5. Sex is just so much better high. I dont know anyone who can disagree.  :bongin:  :ey:

6. Oh I know sex high is fucking amazing!! Only way I wanna fuck lol but there are some girls who dont smoke and I would stop smoking for them if I liked em enough.

Plus gotta stop smoking for awhile so its outta the question for me sadly :/

7. I'm missing sex and love. What do I do?!!

8. Sucks man. i dont think i could change what i do for someone though. if they dont like you as you are and who you are and want you to change something. then she's not the one.

9. Easy. Blow up dolls!  :love:

10. cry into a tub of ice cream. for your life sounds terrible. :p

11. So, communication isn't necessary? :p

12. @[member="nonvoco"] I have a happy life, But a tub of ice cream sounds amazing. lol

13. Never.  :eek:

14. oh, communication is necessary. :p but if the words coming out of your mouth aren't dirty in the bedroom, don't wanna hear it aha.

15. ice cream is great. go get some, you're missing out lol

16. Oh ya man lol agree one hundred percent but there is always that on exception. Now if I made the choice to give it up for her, it's different then her telling me to chose. cause if she gave me a choice then id pick weed lol feel me?

17. @[member="nonvoco"] But the freezer is such a long walk right now..

18. that's a terrible excuse aha. :p

Do they have to stay in the bedroom? My dirty talk may happen outside of it.. sometimes in threads that involve sex, love, and weed.

:ey:

20. Agreed dude! ..Exactly!!!