Sex in Public Is HOT!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treelover, May 4, 2011.

1. #141 treelover, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Classic lol

2. Got a handy while watching paranormal activity 2 the other day. We were on the sofa, and everyone else was laying on the floor.

3. AS long as you didnt do it on the 3rd hole :wave:

4. #145 treelover, May 22, 2011
    ... Third hole ... Ok what would that be. Pussy... Mouth..
    Ass.. Those are all ok
    Do you mean fourth hole? In which case
    What would that be? Ear? Belly button? Lol

5. So yeah, just the other day me, and this girl drove around to find a secluded area. We found a spot with little traffic, and it was near the intercoastal, so a nice view too.

So we started messing around when we see the dreaded flashing red, and blue... sure enough a cop pulled some other dude over, and the guy stopped just across the street.

We sketched out and waited for a bit but got frustrated, and just decided to keep it going.

6. I have sex in my car a lot does that count lol? I have tinted windows.

7. #148 treelover, May 22, 2011
    Lol it can count. Hahaha I told my brother about the movie theater he got so mad. He was like "gross you are so fucking weird people eat in there..." I was like "what it's not like we got anything on the seats..." hahaha

8. Lol I just remembered that I have had sex somewhere else public besides my car. One time I fucked this chick in homeroom in high school before class cuz we got there mad early and no one was there. Fucked her up on the teachers desk.

9. #150 treelover, May 22, 2011
    Yeeehaaaw! That my friend... Is awesome! Lol

10. Just last week this girl and I were taking her niece to gymnastic practice. We walked behind the building for some privacy and ended up making good use of some stacked concrete bricks. Anyone could have easily walked behind the building but thank god they didn't. :)

11. use a blanket on an open field... one of the most amazing experiences

12. Even in secluded places or late at night when you're pretty sure you won't get caught, the adrenaline is pretty intense.

The most daring public sex for me would either be in a dark bar, my ex didn't wear panties and sat on my lap in a booth. We ordered drinks and had a few convos while I was inside her. We also fucked in a packed parking lot in the middle of the day. The windows were tinted, but it really feels like people can see you...it was very hot.