Sex in Public Is HOT!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treelover, May 4, 2011.

1. #61 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha and I dont even know what those are lol

2. #62 heavenly_high, May 4, 2011
    That would be killer how bout a trampoline guys? My neighbor has one i might have to hit it up at night

3. haha, now we're on to something new guys:p

and the hurricane thing is a little too public for anything sexual really, they're like mostly made out of a glass/plexiglass thats see through, and there's quite a lot of people that walk through the mall haha

4. #64 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Dooooooooooooo it. Sorry felt that was necessary! It's also fun to blaze on a trampoline as long as you're careful. That's three awesome things at once! Trampoline + weed + sex = equals incredibly awesome night?? I think so.

5. #65 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Yeah I'm not trying to get arrested lol! My record is clean except for one speeding ticket lol. I don't really get in trouble lol cops see me and say hi and smile. Little do they know bwhahahahaha! I've been told I'm innocent looking, guess it's true

6. Ok so that settles it guys im going for it

7. #67 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Yes! Report back here lol

8. i forgot the funniest part! while we were doing it..and i just got to say we were fucking really hard...the movie theater chair broke lol...i looked at him..and he goes"Oh my god baby...we broke the fucking chair!!" and we both started laughing....so i got off of him and just bent over the seat i had been sitting in and put one leg up on the broken one lolz and we finished. it was hilarious we couldnt stop laughing through the whole rest of the movie because we just demolished the chair..i always wondered how those seats broke in theaters lol now i know

9. Me and my girl have fucked in a public swimming pool for her little housing community suburb thingy.Then we went to the hot tub and fucked a little more but it was kind of harder to do in there,so I just stood up and blew my load on her face/in her mouth.It was fuckin hot as fuck and she still gets all horny thinking about it.

With an ex,I got a blow job on the Pirates of the carribean ride at Disneyland.Fingered her on the Pinnochio ride.Then I fingered her at the L.A. Arboretum outside at the food place in front of a shit load of people too.

Good times,public sex is exciting.

10. so if you see any broken chairs...muahahhaa:ey:

11. hahah disney world sexcapades. lol and yeah that night i woke up at 4am..and my boyfriend was awake still on the computer playing video games and i started like calling out for him so he came over and just started kissing me. He told me he had been thinking about what we did in the movie theater earlier. he honestly was bigger then id ever seen him. it was a tad bit frightening lolz. no to be graphic but jeez lol. then we had a nice slow fuck. which i enjoy as much as crazy ones lol,.

12. Lol public sex...

the roof of a mall
    the dressing rooms in the mall
    a Price Chopper bathroom (don't ask)
    on top of a car
    on a playground
    on a golf course (at night)
    in a lake
    in cars
    on a dorm room floor
    at a hotel party
    on a porch
    in the woods
    in my neighbor's fancy tent thing when they were on vacation lol

Public sex is pretty sweet I guess

13. #74 treelover, May 5, 2011
    A playground?? Lol thats funny, and I don't think I'll do the woods again lol. I always end up with some sort of allergy attack. Bad allergies + sex in the woods doesn't mix too well lol

14. With my last girlfriend, who was also my first girlfriend, as well as I was her first boyfriend

We did it many places, sneak into back alleys where she would blow me
    In a park where I could watch the whole city (awesome)
    In a bus on the way home to her place, we were the only people riding the bus (except the bus driver) and we figured he can't leave his seat so lets get it on :p

15. I used to live at a mall (upstairs in an arcade...long story, but it was AWESOME) but I've hit up places in the ball so much, back corridors, under skeeball machines, theater, target, mattress store (not fucked just finger banged a chick), book store, parking lot on many occasion.

These are not all sex, just sexual acts

16. haha two people voted "why i never!!!" theyre missing out lol

17. Those two are likely missionary with the lights off type of people

18. ^^^
    yeah..sounds like my vision of what hell would be like..combined with the same bland meal every day for every meal..and constant reruns of Rosanne:D

19. poor bastards i think me and friend would stage a protest if i was stuck with that