Sex in Public Is HOT!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treelover, May 4, 2011.

1. #21 DojaCFR, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    And I am in no mean tryin to be a perv...
    ...but we are glad your no longer quite conservative, and we feel the need to read your documents. Lol

2. If it makes u feel good about it we would definately subscribe and tell u about are recent "adventures" to

3. hood of car is great. lol thats how my boyfriend and I are... once we start kissing.its on! lol

That'd be hot. My boyfriend and i were wondering if therewere security cams in the theater because we couldn't really see(there were these little black things up on the wall)...afterward i was like "hey are those cameras? you know what i don't care lol we will just live in infamy having been watched while we fucked. I dont care at all it was totally worth it." .he also texted his friend like five minutes after...boyfriend fail..:rolleyes:lol its ok though im sure he was proud..and he never does that. he said his friend said he should fuck me in the movies and then i ended up fucking him. great night:D

4. haha yes! sexual exploits are fun aren't they?

5. The girl I'm dating turned into a bit of a freak too :D she let me take her virginity and ever since- DAMN. We haven't tried it in public.. Yet. We talked about doing it on the beach ;) don't know how we'd get away with it

6. I think a lot of people go crazy after they lose it . Im just completely in love and i trust my guy 100% so i guess i feel free enough to be crazy haha. and not knowing how to get away with it is the fun part! :D

7. Sometimes you juat gotta do it and worry about reprecussions later thats the fun of it!!! Where another good place to do it? Hotel balcony?

8. #28 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011

bwahah...anywhere..the park, woods, hiking trails, hood of the car, beach,behind a building,bathroom, on a low traffic road...the list goes on.
    EDIT: i also plan on joining the mile high club:ey:

9. Super Hot. Sex in public is awesome.

And off topic, i'm from massachusetts too...where you from, in general?

10. #30 treelover, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    the cape is as specific as ill get lol. you?
    EDIT:i realize you say youre from boston lol nvm...

11. haha its cool. im sure my boyfriends glad too:D im just honestly enjoying sex for the first time. so i feel the need to express this lol

12. road dome, park dome, mall dome, party dome lol

13. [​IMG]

I like this thread, keep it up!

14. bwahaha this is great! though it needs to be a picture with a girl in a sundress hahah. dresses/skirts = tools of public sex lol if my boyfriend sees me in a skirt he gets very excited. lol

15. Skirts are like cookies, and everywhere there is cream.

Wut?

16. hmmm.......:rolleyes:

17. Just remembered I had sex with a girl in a hot tub at the YMCA.

The hot water made it hard to stick me dick in her and made her pussy feel rubber balloons. Maybe because of the chlorine? :confused_2:

18. rubber balloons....hmm i dont know. Sometimes having sex in water is hard maybe the chlorine made it hard for her to stay wet? who knows..maybe there was a balloon up there?

19. not to kill the mood but i love how no one has called me an attention whore lol. i always see people doing that to chicks. bwahha also i have to add on my date my boyfriend bought me a 60 day game card for WoW ..thats true love right there

20. #40 blazed2high, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Think its the fact of getting caught which is the best its such a rush wouldn't even mind if people watched as long as there quiet lol.