Sex in other peoples houses?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M369, Jul 21, 2008.

1. I'm not sure if this subject has came up before but its an interesting one in my oppinion.
    Most of us have been there once im sure. Your staying at a friend or familys house with your girlfriend/boyfriend(depending on sexual preferences), lets just say partner.
    You and your partner are given the spare room. DO you or DONT you?
    Some might say its disrespectful. Others say thats what a bed is for.....
    Also, what if someone did it in ur house?
    Whats GC's views on this matter?

2. Just clean up!

I don't care! As long as everything is returned to its original state and properly washed, do whatever the hell you want in my house!

3. Seconded.

It's only disrespectful if you leave a mess/evidence.

Other than that, sex is okay no matter where you are!

4. ^^What they said..

5. as long as you let the person whos house youre staying at join in, id say its aight..

:laughing:

naw, but seriously, as long as youre not gruntin like animals and bein real loud or somethin, i could give a shit if any of my friends fucked their girls in a spare bedroom in my condo.

now, if i ever found out people fucked in MY bed, then id be pretty fuckin pissed.. unless i was with em when it happened. :D hahaha

6. lol i think someones a little horney....

7. It's funny. I've done that at a friends house, on the floor of his room, next to his bed, while he was asleep and I thought it was chill. Well...A year later a friend and his lady dose some E and I come downstairs to the sweet sweet smell of stale pussy and cigarettes. I thought it was NOT chill

I'd still do it though.

8. im horny 24/7. always down for a good fuck. thats just who i am. :ey: hahaha

9. How about sex when someone else is passed out on the bed? ;)

10. I've had sex at several of my friends houses.... I find it exciting. Couches, floors..... at my best friends house I had sex in his bed, his roomates bed, the couch, and the bathtub.

LOL

11. welll......... i've never done that.....

12. Time for a sacrifice!

13. as long as it aint heard all the way through the house,
    and you dont fuck anything up. .
    i couldnt care less

why hate?

14. Yeah, but you're a lesbian, that's different. I'd be honored to let you have sex in my house... I'd ask that you make all the noise you could and leave all the evidence you could so I could photograph everything for preservation before cleaning up.

And then I'd high five all my friends.

15. lol.....

well.....

You'd be honored to have me leave a cum puddle on your mattress???

Don't I feel special.........

16. i think it's cool if, like everyone says, there's clean up and no noise... basically if no one else knows or finds out it's cool...? yeah.

at a halloween party at my friends house me and my then boyfriend had sex on her bathroom sink. no one knew, no one found out.

also- unless someone specifically says "hey, don't do it in my house." then it's never okay. "it's cool, i don't care." means yes and "go ahead, be loud and give me something to jack off to." is optional.

17. i think its fairly disrespectful, but still, sometimes you just can't resist

i wouldn't be offended if someone had sex in my house (please not on my bed), but that's just because i know what its like to not have a great place to fuck

18. How would YOU feel? Me personally, I don't care. Just don't be on my bed, and please do it when I'm not around. The key is to stay out of sight and you won't have a problem.

19. Out of sight, out of mind.

20. As long as there's a bed/couch/counter/whatever I'm down and my friend's don't mind, but no carpet... I literally have scars on my knees from fucking on a carpet.

back when I lived with the parents I didn't want people doin shit at my house, I just didn't like it. Now I'm used to it because I live with two other people.