sex identification and light cycle change

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bones2009, May 21, 2009.

1. I need help with sex identification. I am new and using a aerogarden so far things have gone well I know that I will not get a large yield but I am only in need of a personal stash. I also need to know when to switch to a 12/12 cycle. It has been a month and two weeks since sprouting. This is a northern lights strain because I have heard that it is one of the easier strains to grow. Thanks again and this forum is great.

Attached Files:

2. You still can't tell, you need to turn the lights onto 12/12 to enduce flowering, which will then show the sex.

3. You should have switched to 12/12 a couple of weeks from seed. You don't have the height to grow a fully grown plant in an aerogarden, i'm afraid you're going to run into difficulty bones.
    here are a few photos of preflowers to get the idea:
    male preflower.jpg
    female preflower.jpg
    female preflower 2.jpg
    female preflower 3.jpg

4. hey bones, i too am using an aerogarden... youll have better luck with the autoflowering strains as youll get a decent personal stash and dont need to fuck with the light schedules... they also stay small on their own... no training needed