sex for bud...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cowboy420, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ......not!

2. hahah, uhh, maybe a 5 or so
    its hard to rate people on this type of scale lol

3. 1 - 10??
    gotta noe how ugly she is.

4. how
    pics of what

5. Someone once said that 'Sex is like pizza. Even bad pizza is good.'
    I think it went something like that.

Now the only way that this would have been truly bad is if you got an STD or she got pregnant...

6. I need to see a pic of the girl before I say anything further.

7. No it isn't

8. i belive the guys nehgiboor looked like this

[​IMG]

9. If she was *that* ugly, you wouldn't have had sex with her. You're still in control when you're high. So take it as a good thing, you got high and you got laid.

10. I dont see how this was a bad night?
    seems alright, was she dece looking?
    I noticed a few people mentioning her being ugly but im CERTAIN i saw no mention of it in your post.

11. Pretty much :cool:

12. Cowboy,

What we're going to need from you is a comparable picture of a girl about as ugly as the one you allowed to violate your anus.

13. I'm sorry everyone,

I'm just really high and I assumed until now, that since he said they had sex for weed and it was her weed that he was on the recieving end....am I the only one?

14. yea ugly chicks gotta pay

15. Sounds like you got stoned for free and got your dick wet. Well, no harm no foul. In all, every party was satisfied (I hope...) And you go home happy. Who cares if the chick was ugly, anything besides ridiculously ugly is good in my book. Especially since there was free weed involved.

16. From personal experience, I can say that...no, it was not worth it.

17. I went to pick up from a guy sophomore year in high school(He was a senior, I was 15 he was 18..) and he told me he'd take 30 dollars off the price if i gave him head, and he'd give me an extra gram and what I was getting for free if I would fuck him.
    I got the hell outta dodge:bolt:
    Im sorry but I won't do sexual favors for free weed.
    It's probably different for guys, girls are considered sluts if they do that kinda stuff.

18. You win some, you lose some.

19. LK approves of this thread.

20. depends, how good was the bud? lol :p