sex during a period?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Boogy Blunt, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Me personally I don't give a damn as long as I've been dating the chick for a while and know she's clean.

Your thoughts?

2. I'm not down with that,
    period week=bj week

3. I'm ok with wading in the red river, just don't drink from it.;)

4. its pretty gross when everything ends up all bloody when youre done.... but not gunna lie in the heat of the moment ive done it a couple times

5. at the start and end but not during heavy flow days I dont like messes

6. i've done it a few times and to be honest it didnt phase me at all. put a towel down:p
    she says it helps with cramps and whatnot

7. from what i've heard some girls are hornier during so i see it as a win win for both sides

8. Wow. Gross sauce.

9. I hate it when the Ragu forms a river on my pelvis.

10. A lot of girls are extra horny during their period. My girlfriend included.

I'm not a fan of it myself......

11. no way! i actually had a friend that did and she said it looked like a straight up murder scene when they were done. Im not down with red wings

12. haha, that's what my chick calls it too. :cool:

i've done it a few times with my ex girlfriend.

13. Why not? It does wonders for cramps...what pain advil can't take away, sex definitely will.

14. Well I've gotten my red wings from 2 girls so you can surmise I don't care

15. Doesn't stop me, though it is more of a "BJ week" lol.

16. On lighter days it doesn't bother me. Heavy days would be BJ days. =p But luckily BC has made every day during 'girly time' a light day.

17. done it a few times but i'd rather not. if i don't feel clean down there, then nothing is going to penetrate me for that time being. besides.. blood on the dick scares me.

18. Well...... now that I think about it I have fingered my girl when she was on her period a few times.......

but thats about it.....

19. I have without my knowledge, when i saw my dick covered in blood, i freaked.

At least tell us your on the rag, rather than trick us