Sex drive as you and your relationship ages

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LeGaLgRoWeR, Aug 7, 2017.

1. For the more mature Bladies/Blades I pose a question. I am a 54yo man, married for over 25 years and I am curious about the evolution of the sex life of others like me.

When I first met my wife and for years we had sex every day, sometimes multiple times a day. Now, after being married all these years we still manage to have sex 1-2 times a week which, if I'm to believe friends is way better than average. I would still like it a little more often but my wife would probably be happy with 2-3 times a month so I like to think we've reached a reasonable balance. For anyone who would suggest I look for more elsewhere, don't waste the keystrokes, she is the only one for me and the only one I want.

For the posters here who are/been in a long term relationship(no, 2 years is not long term), how has your sex life evolved and are you happy with it?

I will add that the sex is still incredible(better than ever actually) and exhausting, if it happens early in the day she'll playfully bust my balls that I've killed her energy for the entire day.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. My relationship with my right hand has been delightful over the past 12 years. I also have sex with my hands multiple times a day. Sometimes I take a break from having sex in order to recharge. because jizz is my power.
    My wives Lisa Ann, Peta Jensen, Jynx Maze. Ria Rodriguez are quite happy too.

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. We don't do it as often as we used to but really do still enjoy it when we do. Yeah, I guess a couple times a week is about right; sometimes more, sometimes less -

We REALLY just enjoy each other more, tho, than I think we ever have and that's more important in my opinion. We're going on 26 years married next month.

I guess I'm happy with my sex life. Of course I still love sex but maybe it's not quite as important as it used to be 30 years ago lol (we were together a number of years before we got married) - but yes it's still great - or at least very good? Lol I don't know - let's go with "very good"... lol

I love my wife to death and that part has gotten better and better and that's more important to me. I'm not saying sex isn't important of course but I don't know I'm getting off track I think lol

Couple times a week, sometimes once a week, sometimes more but yes I'm fine with that. My opinion anyhow.

J

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. so so....so and then

I met that little blue pill

that made my tool act as if it were 14yo again

then things really took off ...lol

with grin!!! even a wink ...lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I find money motivates laziness but variety motivates hunger. Don't know shit about relationships, really though so Idk.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. If one could bottle and sell the endorphins our bodies create the first 6month to a year we are in a new relationship they would be rich! Like you the first years we were like rabbits taking "long lunches" because waiting until after work was impossible, but as the years pass the endorphins slow and 20 years later its once or twice a week! But its always very satisfying you know exactly what the other needs..,

• Like Like x 3
  7. Been married 12 years and 5 years before that. After kids sex for mommas is weird and exhausting! Don't get me wrong I still like sex and still want it often but laziness after a crazy day sounds better. And we hate our bodies!!!! I want my husband to still want me but aging sucks all the confidence right out of us.

So from a ladies view.
    1. WANT her and show that you want her like crazy!!!
    2. Make it easy for us. Not a project
    3. Talk about it! If you feel less sex sucks totally say so. It makes everything so much better after it's out and you can work on it.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I've kinda grown sour about my wife, which is partly related to the sex. She's usually willing to turn to her side and let me fuck her but I'd like more than utilitarian spoon sex. I've tried a good number of things but she's just about as vanilla as it gets and that doesn't really do it for me so I've pretty much backed away from probing her with my penis...except every couple of weeks or so. I wish I was in Jerry's shoes, enjoying each other besides the sex, but that's just not the case. It's fair to say we're in a high altitude death spiral.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trust me go up behind her when she's cleaning with a hard cock. grab her boob and kiss her and say I want you so bad. If she's still vanilla after that.... well I'm so sorry.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sex?

What's That
    LOL

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Not to make excuses but with 2 teens and a 6 year old running around the house, that circumstance would be hard to make happen. We've experienced some things together like that, which I still consider pretty vanilla, but nothing seems to really take with her. It's kinda all left up to me and over the years I've just decided the effort/reward just isn't there. I've been with her for 9 or so years, she only had the drive to get the ring and the kid...essentially. Have spent time in couple's and solo counseling. Therapist finds her to have extremely high anxiety/stress/controlling behavior and that she focuses on the glass half empty side of life. I'm very hedonistic...makes for a bad match.

Oh well.

12. So sorry man.

J

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. one day you will die, and then even your wife will not care. no one will care because the world never stops and people are always busy. the only one who will care is you. you will think ''wow i wanted to do something else entirely different with my life than what i did and now im ded, fuck''

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Dude is your name Dan! lol I have a friend/s couple going through the same freaking thing. I don't know one of has just got to decide to fix it or nix it. My husband and I went thro a horrible drought. Then we decided to do a whole year every day! Well it's been a good year and I actually like when my husband touches me now.

15. I ain't too driven by my desire for sex anymore. When I was younger I thought like: what can I do to get the most pussy. Then I met my first love and I had one pussy but very often so it was a good reason not to Fuck around.
    Then that bitch left me for some rich fucker. I met Lucy (you all know her) and suddenly sex seemed overrated but nonetheless fun. Now I've gone back to fucking around even though less frequently. As fun as it is there are better things to do with my time then fucking some drunk bitch in the bushes

16. Ha! No, I'm afraid I'm not your friend Dan. I'm patient and not prone to rash decisions, which is good because we share a child. We have plans to move in a few years, perhaps we'll separate at that time...while still moving to the same town. We both want to live there.

I like the idea of daily sex for a year, interesting proposition that I'm sure leads to some ugly sex as well as fun exploration. Maybe I'll throw that out there as an idea...at least for a month.

• Like Like x 1
  17. We have 4 kids so it's very interesting. Really for me it was really just the fact that he wanted me. That's all i needed to feel love again.

18. Married for 14 years and have an 11 year old.

Wife will be 50 later this year. I'm 47.

We're having more sex now than when we first got together. 4-8x per week.

Have only been using cannabis together for the past few years. We're having a blast looking for strains that are good for sex. Our current favorites are Silver Haze and Strawberry Cough. When she's stoned, I can't keep my dick out of her mouth. LoL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. 54 yrs old, 26 yrs married, she gets laid 2 times as week, me 5 ! My hands ain't just for masonry, :) she's my best friend so we get along great. I've got chocolate all over the house as menapause is starting:blink:, and I should probably get more wine.! Congrats to all on the long marriages,!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Creeping up on 50 years of marriage. Sex had gradually gone to once or twice a month. Got my medical marijuana card a little over a year ago (we share the meds). Sex is back! And wow, thought my head was going to explode a couple of nights ago. If I danced, it would be a happy one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1