Sex Club!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Sep 2, 2012.

1. The wife and I are going to a sex club for the first time to celebrate 15 years of marriage. How fucking cool is that?

I am not sure that we are looking to hook up with anyone but to watch and have open sex with each other sounds like fun.

2. Sounds kinky

3. uh...kinda strange why not just have sex with each other in your bedroom

4. [quote name='"Gr33nD420"']Sounds kinky[/quote]

Fuck ya it does!

Post pics after you get back. :devious:

5. [quote name='"THCdelta11"']uh...kinda strange why not just have sex with each other in your bedroom[/quote]

They been going a while man...switch it up! Sounds fucking fun hahahah

6. I think it's great when long-term couples experiment and try new things. :)
    Let us know how it goes!

7. We found this one party that we are going to. It has several different rooms, one for people to watch or be watched, can't wait.

They have some kink rooms, toys, swings, paddles and such.

8. Wow get some morals

9. Lol. The kid says morals. I says, what? Where do you get those?

10. [quote name='"thesavagepony"']
    Lol. The kid says morals. I says, what? Where do you get those?[/quote]

You dont. Either you have em or you dont.

11. not sure if this is relevant, but...

blondes are more fun

12. [quote name='"slackattack"']I think it's great when long-term couples experiment and try new things. :)
    Let us know how it goes![/quote]

Why is it only ok of long term couples do it ?

How long must you be with a person before you get bored and say fuck it ......

Cause I know this long term couple that r pretty kinky it be a great thread but nawwwwww

[quote name='"Easy Going"']

You dont. Either you have em or you dont.[/quote]

You're not very easy going ......

13. It's okay for anyone to do what they want... Sorry, thought that was a given.

I just think it's even better when people in long-term relationships break the seal of new experiences and experimentation.

14. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']

Why is it only ok of long term couples do it ?

How long must you be with a person before you get bored and say fuck it ......

Cause I know this long term couple that r pretty kinky it be a great thread but nawwwwww

You're not very easy going ......[/quote]

:laughing:

Guess it depends on the couple..

Also, I think this is the first post you've made that I could quote before you deleted it.. Lol