Sex at what age?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DreamLurkin, Sep 20, 2011.

1. I don't know If this thread is laying around...but..me and some buds were pretty zooted..and got into a discussion about what age people should start gettin it in.. idk..what age do you guys think?

2. old enough to understand what youre getting yourself into.

3. old enough to know how to put on a condom and duck that bitch if shes crazy

4. [quote name='"Misc420"']old enough to know how to put on a condom and duck that bitch if shes crazy[/quote]

I always get the crazy ones..=_=

5. the first time I lost my v-card, I was 15... ever since then I couldn't have enough :D
    sooo yeah freshman year of highschool is a good time to be enlightened to the gratefulness

6. [quote name='"Mason420"']the first time I lost my v-card, I was 15... ever since then I couldn't have enough :D
    sooo yeah freshman year of highschool is a good time to be enlightened to the gratefulness[/quote]

Haha..I lost my VC freshman year. I was mind fucked for like..a week.

7. i lost mine at 16..i was more than ready.

8. Lost mine when I was 11

more than ready

9. Just lost mine at 45

10. Lost mine at 16.

I agree with the statement that you should tleast be mature enough to know what you're getting yourself into.

11. Depends on the person. Wish I waited longer until my first serious boyfriend, would have been a lot more special and I'm sure many could agree with that. I feel like 16 is an acceptable age to lose your virginity because you kind of have somewhat of an idea of what your mindset is at that point.

12. the age of consent is 16 i think. i reckon it should be at least 18

13. I bet the average for people is freshmen yesr of hs. My first time was 15. It should be when they know the consequences. But you will never be able to stop to.people who really want to.

14. Still a virgin and proud. :cool: However I'd say 16 is a reasonable age.

15. I mean a girl loosing her virginity is way more important then a Guy in my opinion.

16. I was 18 when I lost mine

17. [quote name='"porchy44"']Just lost mine at 45[/quote]

are you steve carell?

18. jus kiddin, I was 16

I'm willing to bet a majority of people here lost it around that age

19. Yup 16 for me too.. Lasted about 5 mins. I was happy as hell though. Of course she was like ahh wtf

20. [quote name='"Enemizz"']Yup 16 for me too.. Lasted about 5 mins. I was happy as hell though. Of course she was like ahh wtf[/quote]

What wutt..shoulda had a few shots or rubbed a few out lol..