Sex and Weed

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kush4Canada, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys does a bit of bud enhance the experience. I suppose it would seeing as I feel twice as on board with sexual activity when I'm high.

2. Try it and let us know how it went for ya buddy ;)

As my my opinion, well, check the poll.

3. I used to blaze with this girl in high school and we would fuck right after. Ive honestly never had sex quite like it. Id say it definitely does enhance the feeling and makes for a good time for both parties.

4. Weed is an aphrodisiac for me.

5. Last time I had stoned sex, I passed out in ecstasy.

6. Puffed up, pumped up,

pulled out, passed out

?

7. It was always in the morning so the rest of the day was just rough.

8. I passed out in the middle of it... Lol It took awhile for my boyfriend to figure it out, I guess... I had low blood sugar.

9. Yeah kinda, It makes me just wanna try some real weird shit.

10. Makes me a lot hornier, and my girlfriends pussy becomes a waterfall of sexual pleasure.

Let me express the experience with a sound: fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop fwop

11. Who the fuck said no??

12. A stoned nun.

13. lol this made me laugh hard, "oh baby oh fuck me fuck me ohhhhhh yeah -orgasm and proceeds to go limp after passing out-"

if this happened to me id be like "...wtf? lolll guess i did a great job -tries to wake her up by going down on her-"

14. It makes it feel so much better, but when I'm high I can't keep it up for the life of me. >.<

15. I'm never not stoned :p so of course.

16. sex WITH weed

17. sex is awesome, weed is awesome, put the 2 together and u get awesome^2
    [​IMG]

18. :laughing:.... Basically.... He didn't notice at first, until he tried to make me hold his dick and my wrist was limp... lol He told me he either thought I was dead or passed out... it happened once before.

19. This right here. xD