Sex and Weed... wuts ur best experience? (keep it semi clean lol)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by æSNAFUæ, Mar 12, 2002.

?

Do U think sex and weed is meant 2b

1. Yes any time any day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No no... not meant to be

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lol dbw i funki wrote thisso long ago and ill leave it to ur kind soul tp reply back so am i a virgin? lol i have no clue:confuse:

2. back when i was 16 me and my girl got super baked and i couldnt keep her off of me that was the night she lost her virginity still my untouched domain never touched by other hands 100% pure

3. Yikes. I don't know how I could have missed your reply. Maybe I was high.

It will depend on your definition of Virgin. Do you think you need to have intercourse and an orgasm or just intercourse? My thoughts are that you are not a virgin anymore. She fucked you man. It may not have been for very long, but she still had her pussy wrapped around your dick. I'd say that's enough. :)

4. i love having sex wit im high its just fun and more intense for me.... i like it alot....

5. (guys)do you last longer while high?and how much longer then normal,same question to the girls

6. my bf does it seems like..

7. sex with weed makes things feel a bit more sensitive in a mental way, but is annoying. I usually fall asleep.

8. Last March I had met a girly through a good friend of mine. We were partying late, getting drunk and passing bowls. Now I had just met this chick, but by the end of the night she's sitting in my lap and we kissed a few times. We ended up going to my friends room and one thing lead to another and pretty soon we're on the floor fucking. HA! I tried to put it in her butt, and that's the only reason this is my best experience because it was funny.

Come to think of it, I've had way better sexual experiences that that, she was just really freaking hot.

9. lol, don't call her easy just cause she let the situation proceed. Maybe she digged the dude, or maybe she'd wanted him for a while. Or maybe she was just really horny and thought he was attractive... in any case... sexism is just as bad as racism.

by saying that a guy who's easy is a player, and a chick who's easy is a slut (although you only IMPLIED that she was a slut by saying she was really easy), you're pretty much putting chicks on a different chart than guys.

10. ok me n my girl have a friday ritual where we get together n smoke weed and fuck. its got us both looking forward to fridays all week:). one thing i thought i should mention is that it it is very unpleasant for a girl to have a guy who has cotton mouth go down on her.now to the story, last friday we bought a half ounce of (im not sure of the strain) this weed that was loaded with crystalz from our friend and a gram of red rock opium.so we fired up a bowl with a couple little rocks of o on it and then sterted making out while taking breaks to smoke and get drinks. well u know what happened from there...... all in all she came 17 times in 2 hours, and we stumbled out of the bedroom to order a pizza to see her roommate sitting on the couch watching tv,aparently we woke her up.... oops. so we all smoked in the living room and ate pizza and joked about wether us or her were more embarassed. i have to say that was one sweet friday

11. Sex when im high feels amaziiiing...my only problem is when im high i get the giggles real bad..and i also get the urge to talk..hehe so ill be in the middle of making out and then have something in my head that i just have to say hehe..