Sex and Weed... wuts ur best experience? (keep it semi clean lol)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by æSNAFUæ, Mar 12, 2002.

?

Do U think sex and weed is meant 2b

1. Yes any time any day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No no... not meant to be

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. the topic was sex & weed! if they cant handle it ! shame on them, mom! we all have tryed new things and those that say they have not, lie ! lol , him, her, they ,we are all human in spirit no matter if it is not with nature or not ! in my life i have know many ,i my self like woman and always have but in respect to those that dont have i tryed to under stand them from there point of veiw! i found they are only sex out of nature and they feel and love the same as all humans do !we all have are own rules of nature in side of our selfs ! respect them as they would respect us ! as for age ,willing and knowing what sex is !is a matter of respect and with age ! many young teens play the games with sex, i would much rather win the game with love ,when i picture my self on my death bed holding the hand of the one i love it is not a young teen its some one i have loved threw time and the years as my wife and freind ,she will respect me as i do her ! with age comes respect ,with time grows love stronger than any steel ! and softer than any rose! know matter what sex you are or they are! sex ,love or lust & weed ! good luck tazz11

2. i think the power tool can be in any of the #3 sex ,love or lust not so much with weed but i aint saying it couldn't be!lol

3. critter does not like name calling :have a good day friend.

4. that was a reply to a mother of kids, dum shit ! and no i am not gay and never was! but i am not closed minded ether!

5. and if they were! they did not ask you for a kiss or to see your funny little toy did they ! no grow up and know more about what it means and learn before you speak and hert peoples feelings just for the sake that someone that you learned from was dum !and closed minded ! i am not going to go on a gay march right away ether but i have seen the body of a runaway boy in his teen that went out in the woods and shot him self because the kids at his school called him the same dum fuck name you just used ! you spit them words out like the hate that you feel with out even knowing what they realy mean !i ve been all around the world and seen more than i wish i had ! but most are to them self and want not hate for us but only love from there own kind ! from there own kind they could give a shit about you and your hang ups ! i can only say read a lot and let your mind learn the truth about sex and the human nature !what you have been told may not be the truth at all ! whats your idea of sex love and lust ? this should be real !lol

6. Hey I just found this website and I am tickeled pink (pun intended). Its so nice to know that there are others out there that enjoy the same things I do.... SEX and GETTING STONED!

I could give you a million stories... but one stands out.
    My husband and I, and our best friends were playing cards and passing the herb... someone brought up the subject of sex, and eventually the 4 of us were having a great time in our bed ;). 'Nuff said.

7. to each his own ! life plays out it 's game ! good luck tazz11

8. cool and i agree with critter ! latter dude ! good luck tazz11 ps what was this topic on ?

9. womans rights ! lol and that more like 8 miles at are age ! lol

10. matter of fact if your stoned it like threw the woods and mt ,cross country run !lol

11. thank you critter i need a lol ive had a mild stroke ,i guess going with out my meds was a bad idea this time !keep makeing people smile its a great thing you do ,good luck tazz11

12. da weed + da seckz = da WINNAH!!!!

13. true, true

14. I have only done this three times. The first time wasn't all that great because we (my boyfriend and I, yes I am female btw) had some really shitty weed. I'll spare the details, but it didn't work too well. The other two times, were great. The stuff we smoked actually made me horney as hell! The best part is that when we were done, I was still fried, unlike my first experiance.

15. i usually get the giggles too. i'm so ticklish from being high, and of course, sex involves LOTS of touching. lol

my favorite time high and having sex was with my hubby. we went for a drive and a toke. it was dark and hot and all the stars were out. we parked on this little field road, and had sex on the hood of my probe gt.

16. chicks that like to talk about sex rock...no questions asked

17. The other day my dealer and two of our close friends came over to bring me a twomp, and he was like dude I just got a shit load of Opium . So, I was like load it up. After about 5 bowls half Op and half bud I went to my mom's room to get a pop out of her fridge and got distracted by an infomercial so I sat down on her bed. I loaded myself another bowl and started hittin' it up when my dealer came in. I invited him to sit down and smoke my bowl w/ me. He sat down next to me but he didn't want a toke because he was already fucked up and he had to go to work. I was really fucked up too and the air conditioning made me so cold I started shaking. He got closer and put his arms around me to keep me warm and we started making out. *he fell right into my trap ;) *

I was so high my body felt the best it ever has, or so I thought. I was quickly proven wrong when he went down on me. I swear this kid has a magic fucking tongue among other things. Any way, long story short, it was the best sex I've ever had ;)

18. hi folks,i had a strange expierience with my ex. my ex and me had a little, ummm, "Bad Stress", original with shouting etc, cause she dont likes weed, and i smoke it. i left the room and smoked 2 hours with my friends, came back to my room, sat down and the next thing i knew was her arms around me and her voice in my ear that she want me in the bed. i was stoned, and i think she was real crazy for it. i think this girl was turned on from the smell of the weed, cause everytime i smoked and she smelled it she get horny.

This was the good example. Now comes the Bad:

Smoked with my friends after my birthday Party to calm down and was REALLY Stoned, my ex called on the Phone that she would come to my house. again the storie: weed smell, she smell it, Horny Girl in Room. But: my eyes was rolling to my Brain and there was a Little man that dont want to stand up.

short story: theres a time when i was to stoned to do it.

19. bump [​IMG]

20. HA! that's so bad... hahahahaha