Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sex and the city?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Oct 4, 2002.

1. I was sitting here and the thought of sex and the city poped into my mind. We are a tv series and didn't even know it.

What a connection that i have made!

2. oh jesus. could you imagine. the excitement, the drama, the highness, the drunkensess (hehe) the blades! tha city! the people! the love! the highness! the shshhhwa what was this about?

ha. jk. yeah for ral. lets do it.

3. soundsspacelikespacefunperiod

4. wellcomaspaceIapostrophymspacein

5. holyspaceshitexclamationpointthatspaceshitspaceisspacehardspacetospacereadperiod

6. QUESTIONcolondospaceyouspaceneedspacetospaceputspaceanspacespaceinspacebetweenspacequoteexclamationpointspaceifspaceitspacereallyspacewhenspaceyouspacewouldspacetypespaceitcommathatapostrpoghysspacehowspaceitspacewouldspacereadquestionspaceparenthesislikespacethisspaceasspacewellquestionmarkparenthesismarkperiod

7. sweet god...somebody translate for me..please

8. hehehe

Attached Files:

9. I would never talk about anything so vulgar as sex!!!! I am the virgin mary reincarnated!!!!!!! LOL

Bud Head sounds like a plan to me..........do i get to have all the steamy sex scenes in the shower???????

10. ill do all the oral scenes:D

11. Flowerchild Yes you can do the steamy shower sex scenes only if i can join in honey.

Oral sex will be preformed on the ladies day in day out! All of us will have to do the oral sex!

12. could the ladies perform some oral sex too

that would be really nice and fun and pleasurable and sexy and fun and hot and and god damn that would just be really great

13. On the same sex or opposite sex?

I personally don't have a problem with either one!

14. me neither

15. and can you imagine, that came easy.

dont sweat it, youre not alone.

ladies perform oral? on? ladies? this will be arranged. I cant speak though for the other ladies in the city...or the tent..smoke dome....or the gnome. who IS that guy?

16. i dunno but above said g, rides on chrome,
    when hes creepin by the dome i aws gonna rap but i cant..so ill stellfe for smokin weed..hows that?..........

gnomes reHOLY FUCK A SHIVER IS DAMN NEAR ORGASMIN WHEN STONED C NOT N