Sex Advice from a Girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GanjaBabe90, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Anyone want some?? :wave:

2. Sure would love some :p

3. LoL alright, you have any particular questions??

4. Size matters right???

5. Well..... I guess it depends. The saying "it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" is semi accurate. Technically only the first third of the vagina has nerve endings but there's going to be a noticeable difference in getting pounded by an 8 in dick or one that's only 3 inches. Also girth is more important than length. My recommendation for a small dick is learn to eat pussy real well, make her cum, then fuck her till you get yours :)

6. Give me a top 5 list of whats most important to know

7. OP....

Joins GC in june

Makes sex thread in july

i like your style

8. Guuuuuuurl, good idea. These men do need some lessons.

9. #9 illadelphin, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    what is this secks you speak of?
    [​IMG]

10. What is the "best way" to eat the pussy/clit. I do abc's (it helps pass the time and makes me have a strategy down there) but is there a more effective way?
    Long tongue motion or short motions?

11. #11 GillyTHEkid, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haters goin hate...

So to op, so does basically every girl want to be fucked hard?

12. #12 Royal Jester, Jul 18, 2011
    No, it depends on their mood, sometimes they want the passionate sex

13. And by sometimes you mean sparingly? Or half the time? Like 9:1 3:1, or...

14. if a girl im fucking tells me to lick her feet, does that means she wants to move on to the next step on the relationship?

15. why does she always poo on me during intercourse? i feel so afraid...and violated!
    sasha i love you but stop it! its ruining my health! i cant take it good bye world...

16. Most important to know in terms of what?? Sex in general??

17. .......yes?

You know, shit like.. "never thrust too deep too fast or else you'll hit the wall" im sure you women are familiar with that pain

18. Well in my opinion you can't beat a fingering & licking combo. As far as long & short motions I'd probably say long are best at first to warm her up and then as she gets closer to climax short, fast strokes. Also a little sucking always feels nice :) Hope that helped

19. at what point was i hating....

your intuition is warped compadre

20. #20 GillyTHEkid, Jul 19, 2011
    I took your post the wrong way. My mistake