Sex advice and help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stevo181, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hey people,

I am new to the forum, I was just trying to find somewhere I could ask with sex and find it easier to ask on here than going and seeing someone as does make me uncomfortably talking about these matters.

Anyways, I am 18 and lost my virginity couple of months ago (late I know but I wanna find the right one :p) and been doing it great since then and it was my girl friend's first time too. She is on the pill and what am wanting to say is would I need to still wear a condom? I don't ejaculate in her I always pull out when I go as I don't wanna take any risks.

Also would I be worried about any sexual transmitted diseases etc. that I might catch?

Thanks for help =]

2. The pill only protects against pregnancy, and it is not 100% effective, though it is very effective. The pill will do nothing to prevent STD / STI transmission.

Condoms will protect against both pregnancy and STD. Again, not 100% effective, though very effective as well.

I would recommend continuing to use a condom in addition to the pill, as this will be most effective against pregnancy AND the condom will help prevent STD / STI transmission.

And then you'll be able to achieve orgasm inside her and not worry about it.

As always, there is still a chance something might happen, but by taking these precautions, those chances are extremely diminished.

3. Thanks for advice =]

I will bare that in mind.

4. Id use a condom, you cant trust anybody these days. The last thing you want is an unexpected infant to royaly fuck your life up for good. Just my 2 cents.

5. I take it that it's less likely to get a STD / STI if you only both done it with one partner? Or are chances still the same?

6. The one time you have sex without a condom you will never want to put on on again.

7. I know yeah cus it feels a lot better.

We only done it a couple of times without one due to in awkward places or not got one lol