Sex ability with weed...some sharings

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Maxchao420, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Please excuse my English as I'm not native speaker. Just want to share my interesting experience with weed sex and see if anyone share the same journey and learning.

Long story short, I started to hav weed sex around 5 years ago when I was in US for my degree. The experiences was just like what most ppl describe on this forum: much more sensual and much better organsms but overall my sex was normal, lasting around 20-30 mins of penetration.

however, for some reasons, I've spent huge amount of time on sex for the past 2 years with various sex partners, almost to the point of sex addiction. During this process, with weed, I realize I can take weed sex to the next level.

I've learnt so many skills on weed sex but the turning point was when I first tried to hold my desire to cum during weed sex. The "holding of cum" really elevate the sex for not just me and my sex partner. My dick gets super hard while on edge and I can feel the contraction/contact with vagina much better. With more and more practice, I can hav weed sex for 2-3 hours and "on edge 50% of the time".

Long story short, the result? I can make my sex partner come at least 20 times during 2-3 hours of sex. some of them also smoke weed, some don't but all of them can hav at least 2-3 hours of sex with at least 10-20 organsms with me. The best case would be a girl who doesn't smoke weed but can hav continuous organsms for 50% of 2-3 hours sex...

According to my sex partners, my abilty is still improving, as measured by the frequency and intensity of their organsms...

A lot of details have been omitted on this post but I really just want to see if there is anyone who also "experience" this pattern of sexual journey...honestly, I feel like gaining an abilty with weed and become God of sex in front of my partners...

2. footage or it didnt happen lol jk.

3. Thx for the interest. I do hav footage but not appropriate to share ><"

Not sure how hard it is for ppl to believe my experience. I can hardly find one guy to believe me in my country, let alone exchanging ideas..

4. On how I use weed on sex...

I usually would mix flower with tobacco and roll 8 joints with total of only 1-2 gram flower. I know it's not a good practice to smoke weed but low dosage is the key.

Around 25mins of penetration, I would smoke another one.... Sometimes I would use volcano vaporizer in between joints... Mixed pleasure...

Overall, weed sex really made me see the beauty of sex and I am grateful for it even though I also struggle with the same problems other stoners may hav... Laziness, hangover and stuff....still trying to find way to balance it.

5. dude i think thats a long ass time fam 20 times wtf

6. I know ><" buuuuut.... It's just such a high pleasure/enjoyment and also rewarding to see your partner craving for more... Ever since my skill got better and better, I haven't had to seek for sex.. My sex partners just keep coming back... Ultimately I want to be one girl type of person and get into marriage.. But now I sometimes do feel like a manwhore...