Severe writers block...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Stoogemeister, Aug 11, 2010.

1. hey guys ive been writing a lot of stuff lately mostly fiction and some non-fiction. But with the stuff i write it requires a lot of imagination and obviously weed helps with my creativity a lot and ive written some really beautiful stuff high.

the problem is i cant smoke for a while and i aint got shit to do but work on my writing. The only problem is that ive had severe writers block with all of the stories im working on and its really frustrating.

This one particular book im writing is epic man, sooo sick and yet ive been stuck in a rut for months now, just stuck its like there's just a wall there and all of a sudden i cant write anymore.

Ive tried doing everything, nature walks, exploration, music, getting high, talkin to peeps but nothing is giving me the inspiration to create.

any ideas?

2. Try doing other creative things for a while or read some novels. It will come back to you.

What you may need though is a muse. You could try to find another writer to read over your stuff and give you some creative input. It may get you thinking.

3. Get a hammer and smash one of your toes, then write about the experience.

4. ok today i smoked a 2 small blunts and 2 joints with an old time buddy of mine, got high as hell and when i got home tonight i was still high. Anyway i just started flowing man with the creativity i got a lot of beautiful things written tonight at last.

5. Good man see it doesn't last it just sucks when it happens