Severe Storms!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by deepgreensea, Jun 5, 2007.

1. What do you guys do to protect against high winds, heavy rain, hail etc???

There are supposed to be heavy storms in about an hour with hail. Last time a big storm rolled through it ripped some of my leaves.

I think Im gonna buy a big camo next and drape it with ropes above the plants to diflect hail and break the rain into a mist. One side will be permanently attached to trees the other ill tie up when need be

mother nature is so rough with her babies!!! and MY babies:devious:!

ohh well, She also has given me 4 ft tall plants by the 1st of june and 3/4" thick stems:smoke:

lol I was outside at my spot rollin a J when All of a sudden the open blue skies were closing in and this giant black cloud just floated over me. Then I heard a low roar grow until it was POURING! no hail yet, and now its totally sunny again.

2. It would take some really rough weather to flat out kill 4 foot tall plants. Getting few leaves ripped off isn't a big deal at this stage. Hail might make me a little worried... just depends.

3. yeah but how about if yer plants are very small? and in the open?? should u bucket em?

4. turns out the storms missed us. When I came back after the smaller strom some were pushed over. Not all are 3-4 feet only like 10 the others are about 1-2 ft

they stinkkkk:smoke:

I ended up gettin ropes and tarps and can whip up a cover to sheild them if need be