Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Severe Pain In My Joints

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Purple Stoner, Nov 29, 2012.

1. #1 Purple Stoner, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
    So I decided to post here as a last option.
    Over the past years I have noticed my joints have severe pain and the only way to temporarily stop the pain is to crack my joints.
    I currently have pain/cracks in my neck, wrists, my fingers, my elbows, and my ankles/feet.
    I honestly don't know what to do anymore.
    Marijuana seems to help my pain to a certain extent.
    Do I have arthritis, and should I get a medical card.
    Is it easy to get a medical card for this condition in Canada?
    If I go to the doctor to find out my condition, what is the procedure like?

Thanks in advance. :hello: :smoking:

2. Theres a shit ton of things it could be, your best bet is to just go to the doctors man.

3. Topical ointments and tincture of hemp applied to the painful joints helps with pain a lot. Tincture may be easiest to make from scratch unless you have access to hash oil or RSO. If you want to buy ready made you need a card. If you want to make your own then find a recipe you like and make your own. Lots of recipes out there to choose from.

4. heavy indicas man, itll be a lifesaver

5. Sounds like arthritis, but a doc will need to make the official prognosis. They will recommend ointments, possible cortisone injections, and over the counter pain relievers. So, MMJ would work just fine to kill the pain.

6. So I'll throw a wrench in the works. Go to a Naturalist Dr. and have them test you. Do you have any swelling around the joints?

I won't say what I think it might be. You might be surprise by what it is. And listen to what your body is saying to you.

Go to a Naturalist DR.

7. I would go to a doctor and get your joints looked at. No point in posting about it on an internet forum. We can't see your knees and the vast majority of us are far from qualified to give you sound medical advice.

Good luck!!