Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Severe Migraines after smoking

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Katerham, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Lmao i just genuinely don't see the point in bumping an old thread especially if the OP hasn't been online for years..

I'm forever telling Billys a thread is old as shit & that OP hasn't been online for ages lol

2. I'll jump in and give the answer I have been suffering from super migraines for years so bad at times it's almost worth the 45 I have by my bed. It's simple and answered by my doc if you sleep 5 hrs one night and not 8 hrs you will never make that 3 hrs back up it dosen t matter if you sleep for 12 hrs the next day you will never make it back up. I have been sleeping 4 hrs a night for over 10 years countless hrs of sleep lost increasing my headaches. You need to sleep more than 8 hrs a day consecutively for years for your headaches to go away. Mary is just triggering it
    That makes no sense but in my old mind it does lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just wanted to level with op. Same shits happening to me idk why this is happening, it just feels really bad to have Mary ripped away from our lives like that .. I guess it's god sending a message. It just sucks cuz everything was figured out, now with this new change in life of no weed we gotta figure it all out again,at least that's what it feels like. May the force be with you.

Signed: Self

4. #44 GeorgeGM, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    ITS TENSION IN THE MUSCLES OF NeCK AND BACK OF THE HEAD. You need to use some sore muscle cream in your neck, back of the head and get in shape. Also use some eye humectant drops. 3 glasses of water or beers for every joint. If youre not fit you cant use mj everyday. AND SOLVE THAT PROBLEM THAT STRESS YOU. Many possible things. But mine was tension. Constipation due to stress and sedentarism. Go to a doctor then to the gym, get in shape. If you have high blood pressure it can be that. Bcause mj raises pulse. Or maybe its time to quit

5. GO TO THE DOCTOR AND FOLLOW HIS INSTRUCTIONS