Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Severe Flu, Weed Helps?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StealthRider, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Anyone know the health benefits of MaryJane when someone is undergoing severe Flu :(.

Headaches
    Muscular Aches/Pains
    Frequent ear pressure
    Nasal congestion
    Fever (last night at 103 degrees)
    Fatigue/Weakness
    Chest Discomfort/Dry Cough
    Cold Sweats
    Sneezing
    Sore Throat

I'll reply an update once I get my smoke on.. (Volcano)
    and see if these symptoms persist or relax.

2. Being sick and smoking weed is a crapshoot imo - sometimes I'll feel great, other times it just seems to amplify the effects of the flu. Either way it'll give you something to do for an hour haha

3. Outside of the cold symptoms (sneezing/cough/runny nose) and the sore throat/chest, I'd say it'd GREATLY help your symptoms.

Great for nausea and pain as well as the ear pressure, should take your mind off the sweats, and it'll put you right to sleep.

I always smoke when I'm sick. I had a HORRIBLE chest cold this past week and just blazed all day, I was coughing up massive lumps of green-yellow mucus, a few every hour, for 2 days and then my cold was completely gone. I've never had a cold last less than a week like in my life...

4. smoked a bag from my volcano at 6 on the temperature dial.

at first I got really lightheaded, and got a little motion sickness for awhile but had to remember to take deep breathes which helped me a lot. But my:

headaches
    Chest discomfort
    Frequent Ear pressure
    Cold Sweats
    Sneezing

All went away, I just still feel weak, with lessened muscular aches, slight nasal congestion

MaryJane saves the day again :smoke:

5. Its never failed to help me when im sick as fux

6. smoked a bag from my volcano at 6 on the temperature dial.

[​IMG]

7. Weed weakens your immune system so you'll recover at a slower rate.

8. Weed most certainly wont make it worse

9. Yeah I've got a bad flu too. Your symptoms minus the headaches, I rarely get headaches.. smoking definitely helps, dulls everything, lets me sleep and eat

10. I tried it and i just made me cough and spit a whole bunch, but the throbbing headache was gone

11. it'd help the muscle pain alott, although your throat might burn if you're smokin it