Severe Depersonalisation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dazedblazed, May 14, 2018.

1. So i smoked today and felt severely depersonalized. whilst smoking i felt good, and for a while after i did too, but as soon as i left my house to do some shopping it hit me really hard. At first i saw a very vivid image of vampires in my head and there were a lot of dead bodies.

after convincing myself that it wasn't real, it then felt like i was being forced out of my body, and it felt like i had an out of body experience and saw myself. I looked like an emotionless robot and my brain convinced me that i had experienced this exact day on a loop. it was like large scale deja-vu.

all this was happening and i hadn't even made it of my street yet, so i decided that i was not going to go shopping in this state and decided to walk the long way home as to not look suspicious. as i walk i bump into a neighbor of mine, who i've never spoken to before, and he starts speaking to me saying "hi, are you my neighbor (i nod) i just wanted to say hi". i don't even know if i replied back to him and i felt even more panicked and rushed home. i was scared that this man was now on his way to hurt me and my family and that i was going to die today. i got home and couldn't even make it up the stairs and stayed in the kitchen so i had quick escape routes out of the house in case someone was already in the house upstairs.

i then tried watching youtube videos and netflix. youtube was didn't work because everyone i watched just seemed fake and disingenuous. i tried watching a trevor noah video but the laughs just made me feel even more uncomfortable. i tried re-watching brooklyn nine nine, but because i had already seen it, it felt like my day just kept repeating because everything felt so familiar. i finally went upstairs to my room and watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 and fell asleep. i'm feeling a little better now, but the episode has me really shaken. i don't know what caused this. should i stop smoking?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Geez, I don't know. Maybe you smoked too much? I've never had or heard of that happening (the visions and whatnot)...That's not to say it doesn't happen. I mean, it sounds like weed induced super high anxiety. Few suggestions. Try smoking less. Smoke with a friend you trust. And don't head out into the world if you feel that anxiety coming on. Good luck.

3. Lol I love these post.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Haha, the "I smoked too much and wigged out" posts? I feel you.

• Like Like x 2
  5. was scared that this man was now on his way to hurt me and my family and that i was going to die today.”

“Should I stop smoking”?

You need to re-read what you wrote above and after you do I’m hoping you come up with the answer to your own question.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. #6 Calyx-o, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Me too, what the hell are people smoking? Ive been way too high before many times in my life but never experienced anything like this lol

7. Vampires??? Man, I got nothing!

8. Severe paranoia and hallucinations? Yep, you smoked waaaaay too much. You didn't also have a few edibles did you?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Weed is not for everyone or for everyone all the time. If you can't figure out whether it's right for you then you can't help yourself because only you can. It's not that complicated.

10. Smoke at 6 pm and when the high starts to even out around 2 am smoke some more ... youll feel much better .

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app