Several Plants All With Different Problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dobilina, May 25, 2013.

1. Also it looks over watered. Let it dry out.

When you water it next make sure to give it MgS04 (epsom salt) at 1 tsp a gallon, get a good sample for a ph test. You can foliar spray epsom salt on too at 1/2 tsp a liter, with RO water.

2. I flushes her again on the 2nd day after the 1at flush. PH went up actually, so I just gave up on the pH with her. The others that never got any flushing are the mist vigorous girls I have so with that in mind it made that decision easier. Her last watering was just water.

Even though I wanted to wait I trimmed her bottom branches off and I'm attempting to clone them now. I went ahead and pulled a bottom btlrnach off of one of the others too.

I made a few more test batches but im having a hell of a time getting the pH where I want. I tested a batch at 5.25 then added 3/4c of dolomite to just under 2cf and was getting run offs of 6.9-7.0. Argh.... That's actually when I decided I would give my best effort to adjust for soil pH and check run off about once a week. That's it. I'm running organics so as long as I'm in the ballpark I should be good, just looking at my girls I didn't touch tells me that.

3. #23 Dobilina, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    So this looks worse. All of the first sets of fan leafs have browned and died up. The only thing I can really do right now is hope she turns around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Multiple nutrient lock-out, no doubt.

5. Next water through test the run-off and let us know as soon as possible.