Several injured after shooting near Texas A&M

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Not what you were talkin about but close.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKk6c4J9iA]Woman on 911 Call Shoots Intruder - YouTube[/ame]

2. #22 1badbruce, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012

Take the ten most violent cities in America & you'll find the biggest majority are democratic & have been run by liberals for decades. Hmmmm:eek:

If they focused on gang violence they'd also have to focus on flash mobs. When's the last time you heard about a white flash mob? If there we're it would be front page for weeks.

The liberal mindset is only white on others hate crimes & acts of terrorism exist.

The Fort Hood shooter, Major Nidal Hassan, muslim, workplace violence.
    The Sikh Temple shooter, white, whatever his name is, act of terrorism.
    According to the current administration & the SOB that sits behind the Resolute Desk.

The fact remains that zerobama is encouraging racial hatred & violence.
    Palin said it the other day, how can they sleep at night?

Why is it they only shoot the good ones?

Cheers:D

3. Is that suppose to be a link?

4. [quote name='"1badbruce"']

Take the ten most violent cities in America & you'll find the biggest majority are democratic & have been run by liberals for decades. Hmmmm:eek:[/quote]

Urban cities generally vote democratic because their "in the city" and poor. Democrats believe in bigger entitlement programs. Seems like a no brainer to me

5. ya i fixed it

6. There are other ways to kill people than using guns. Just because we outlaw automatic weapons doesn't mean anything is going to change. I could make a bomb out of household chemicals and take out some people sitting under the bleachers of a highschool football game.

7. #28 Henry Krinkle, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012

:hello::hello::hello: Dope.

Edit: Holy fucking shit to be that guy just standing in a convenience store only to have someone slit your throat from behind....

the one where the robber walks in and the clerk one shots him in the face is pretty cool too.

8. ^ Funny thing is through the whole thing i was wishing i coulda been there shooting too lol.

9. Right? What the fuck is with all the one handed shooting in these?
    Almost all of those robbers got away on foot.

Id be squaring the hips, both hands on the grip firing at center mass.
    It'd save the police from having to check the hospitals for gunshot victims.

10. Ya i didn't get that either. i also didn't understand why they would like try and poke them with the gun lol

11. I'm so tired of seeing these kinds of stories. What is wrong with the world today?

12. Ya that one

Atleast I had the jist of both stories.

13. Excellent video.

Lets see. Someone breaks ibnto my home, I have a choice:
    Responce time to a 911 call in Oakland Ca. Approximately 15 minutes
    Responce time of a 45 caliber bullet approximately 1000 feet per second.

Can I think about this for a while :rolleyes:

14. That's been tried, watch and see how it's working out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RDWltHxRc]Watch what happens when Guns are banned in Australia - YouTube[/ame]

15. I think the recent spree of shootings has alot to do with the atmosphere the media is putting off. Anytime someone shoots up a place it's instantly big news. These people that want their story published are capitilizing on this so they can get their message blaired over the air waves for free.

16. #37 1badbruce, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012

Hi HighMtnSkier,
    Thanks for that video:hello:
    I knew citizens we're having crime issues related to the confiscation of their guns down under, i just didn't know the extent.
    Detroit has the same kind of problems. Guns were banned their decades ago in an attempt to control gun crime & Detroit to this day is one of the most violent cities in the world with one of the highest crime rates.
    You'd think politicians would exhibit a little common sense somewhere along the line instead of continually trying to legislate morality.
    In New Orleans after Katrina police went door to door confiscating guns & people died because their only form of self defense was removed.

I don't think too many juries would convict you of keeping a gun in the house for protection after government confiscation in light of related rising crime rates. I'd roll the dice on that one.

If zerobama gets a second term gun control will be one of his highest priorities. An unarmed citizenry is defenseless against a tryanical government and the shithead that sits behind the Resolute Desk & those just like him would like nothing better.
    Cheers:D

17. Let's put it this way. When your life and your families life is on the line would you trust the police to save you or yourself? when seconds mean life or death do you wanna be caught standing with a phone waiting for police? Personally i don't and i will never and i mean never call the cops for any reason unless i'm facing criminal charges for not doing so. I don't need them and i don't want them they honestly scare the living fuck out of me. They can destroy your life, send you to jail, make you a felon, or kill or beat you however they please because cops back up cops that's just how it is. Who do you think punishes cops convicted of offenses? o more cops! who would have fucking guessed. Cops and judicial system are almost as bad of circle jerkers as big business and our government.

18. Even without the availability of firearms, they would find firearms...Or worse, bombs.

What most people don't understand about psychopaths/sociopaths, is that, one way or the other...If they want, they will kill.:cool: