several different problems different strains

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dock0007, Dec 5, 2010.

1. #1 Dock0007, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    first legal grow ca resident prop 215

anyway i have some issues..

We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro? SOIL
    What brand and type of soil? Fox farm ocean forest
    Indoors or outdoors? indoors
    What strain? blackberry og, platinum bubba x og, bubba kush, skywalker og, la confidential
    How old are the plants? transplanted from clone on nov 15th
    What type of lights and how many watts? t-5 flouro 44 system
    How far from the lights?2-6inches away
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? tap water every 2-3 days
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? general hydroponics biothrive vegan/organic
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? not hydro
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 80-90* f and humidity is currently 20 but ranges from 15-40
    What size pots? 7" hydro store square pots id say 2 gal
    Any bugs? Look real close. nope inspected several times a day
    Any other pertinent info? no

anyway heres the issues any other questions just ask...

the 2 blackberry og clones have weird issues.. bushing out but only growing 1 leave instead of 5 on the one plant and only growing 3 leave sets on the other.. there are plenty of 5 though it looks naked and weird.. they are all mature cut clones with pistols etc..

/photopost/data/3218/blackberryog.jpg

the bubba kush have been doing amazing but no new growth for the last couple days or at least noticable.. they are starting to droop a bit..

/photopost/data/3218/bubbakush3.jpg

the platinum im most concerned about.. one of em grew WAY fast and now is just not growing any more and drooping severely.. the other is also drooping..

/photopost/data/3218/platinumbubbaog.jpg

the skywalker og and la confidential were from a different dispensary and were planted 5 days after the others.. they both look great to me minus slight drooping with the skywalker..

/photopost/data/3218/skywalkeroglaconfidential.jpg

so ya help!
    I checked the soil and its dry dirt several inches down as I figured it was overwatering.. well here it is 4 days later(3 full no watering) and no change at all and no growth..

my lights are on 18/6 and the oscilating fan turns off at night with the lights..

ya any other questions ask!

Attached Files:

2. Also there is no nutrient burn on any of the leaves of any kind they all look super healthy!!!

3. the 3rd pic is severly wilted. spray those plants with plain water and water that soil asap.

4. i gave em water and it immediately ran all the way out the bottom.. anyway they got distilled water and i will give a light foiler feed tonight right before the lights go off so they dont get burned from the lights

5. probably dont need food for the folier. plain water should be fine you just want to do it when they wilt to get some water back in the plant fast. like you do with clones that are freshly taken before they show roots. probably to late by the time lights go out. just raise the light until they dry off usually no more than 15 minutes unless your humidity is super high

6. Gave em some distiller water as soon as I got home and came back hours later and they looked much better. Thanks so much!!