Seventh Heaven (dad finds marijuana...)

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HighAsPhuck, Oct 6, 2011.

1. This clip is from the television show, Seventh Heaven - Who Knew?, where the Dad finds a joint in the house...

Just watch this clip for the dad FLIPS OUT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI]7th heaven pot smoking episode HILARIOUS! - YouTube[/ame]

2. hahahah i get a kick out of this clip every time.

The kid is just like....wtf it's just weed...

:laughing:

3. lol i found it funny when the kid bugged out. its also pretty funny how much the dad over reacts. such a dumb show lol

4. My favorite drug related moment was when Jessie from Saved by the Bell was "addicted" to caffeine pills.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c]Jessie Spano Caffeine Pill Freakout! - YouTube[/ame]

5. hahahaha wtf was that. i hate that show too :D

6. She was apparently quite excited.

I love the Bell :)

7. Would of been cool if the joint actually was the moms lol. This shit's ridiculous, can't believe they made such a big deal out of it, what a show.

8. This was the 90's, people made an even bigger deal of it then then we do now.

9. Lol, who the fuck leaves a joint by the front door.

10. My fucking thoughts exactly. :hello:

11. #11 Apu, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    How dare you! next your going to say Touched by an Angel is a horrible show.....dam im weird.

I haven't seen it in a long time by I am fairly sure it was the mothers joint he found lol

12. no i think it was jessica biel's joint

13. That she found because of her mother I believe....I don't remember so long ago lol

14. LOL This shit is so corny. You got me to watch like 4 clips of that show on youtube like the one where he gets drunk and the one where his dad gets shot LOL. shits so fucking funny

15. It is not corny its.......7th heaven...

16. OoooOOoOohhHHh oooOo SevenTH HeavEEEAN

17. #17 puppybutt, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    Kid: "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!"

Me: *cackles* *hits bong*

...But it's the smooth jazz interludes that get me every time. 7th Heaven PERFECTED the emo saxophone.

18. [quote name='"HighAsPhuck"']This clip is from the television show, Seventh Heaven - Who Knew?, where the Dad finds a joint in the house...

Just watch this clip for the dad FLIPS OUT!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB24X05F0wI[/quote]

Im watching this show now that clip was intense.

19. You should watch the whole episode on YouTube. It's called: Seventh Heaven--Who Knew?

20. Whats next son! Are you gonna be shooting up at the dinner table, have your sisters out on the corner turning tricks while your little brother is out making drug deliveries!!?!?! Hanging out with black people?!?! We raised you better than this!