Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seven grams for fourty bucks??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by herbalist560, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I just met this dealer and grwoer& he told me that i could get seven grams of dankkkk for fourty bucks. Hes nephew showed me one of the stuff that he grows (i couldnt take a look closley) buutt all i know is that it reeksss like its smells like straight up skunk and sticky as shit. I dont know but.... hopefull what im about to get from him is exactly as what his nephew showed me... -___-

2. if you got money to play with take the chance if your tight on dough dont

3. try it, sometimes you find good deals that way.

4. 35 a quarter for some dank purp?

Wtf.

5. $40-50 a quarter is standard price round here. gotta love california i guess!:smoke:

6. Same here in BC, although they tend to let the real good stuff go for closer to 50-60 a Q around here.

Still a damned good deal, compared to some places. I couldn't afford 120$ for a Quarter honestly, i'd just have to grow.

7. fresh homegrown always reeks more than its worth, but it could be a good purchase, and hey atleast you know its safe nug