Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Settle a debate for me...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by munchz, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Ok so here's my dilemma. My friends regularly buys all of our cannabis needs and brings it over to our house to smoke. Now i cant complain about this because he's providing it with me just chipping in some.

But he's paying 120 a quarter for the stuff. I swear it too much, but he insist that its not because he getting it from his cousin and doesn't expect his cousin to rip him off. Anyways so like to see the opinions on what you all have to say whether or not you all think who right.

The bud is dank and has a very very strong piney smell to it. It always comes in nice fat nugs that are hairy and really sticky. Its a vibrant green color almost on the verge of neon green. I never really see any other coloration though. It also rarely has seeds or any big stems.

2. where i live 120 for a quarter of dank isn't bad. its not cheap but its not that expensive

3. if you could show a picture of it
    wecan tell you
    it sounds lke some good stuff tho

personaly
    iwouldnt pay for it

4. yup these days thats a pretty standard price for a 1/4 where I live but there is defiantly better deals to be found

5. this.

a dank quarter goes for 95-120 here for me, depending on strain and the person i get it from

6. i figured 90-100 would be good for this, but idk 120 just seemed it was a little over. Ill post pics sometime tmm getting some more of it.