Setting Up Shop

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Pimp-C, Mar 4, 2002.

1. ok me and my homeboys wanna set up shop. can u use an aquarium to grow hydro? and how many watts for say 8 plants. what chemicals and everything i need some help. please help.

2. lol
    u and you homeboyz gonna pull in some major cash, G?

3. I think using an aquarium is pretty interesting idea. Can it be used? Cause I can get ahold of two rather large ones that are taking up space at a friends house. I'd rather be raising smoke than guppies!

4. Shit we gonna make a killing. The aquarium thing (i think) will work just need some suggestions.

5. LOL Im gonna sell bags of pot on eBay.

haha

Z

6. starting your plants in the aquarium, and then transplanting them? I say we just start with schwag seeds, not $$$, and see what happens. From all the other posts on growing we know we need water, light, and good ventilation. I say go for it.

7. Yes,,,the aquarium has been done before using 55gal tank....with success for personal use amounts..

We used foam with 1" holes for the floats,,,airstones(bubblestrips) in the bottom of tank for aerating the nute solution..the rest is standard hydro principles...

Time and has turned this idea into what is now considered(with the help of Rubbermaid...lol) a basic bubbler system....less the floats.

As far as light amount....I prefer the 35-50w per square foot of grow area rule,,,50w preferred..

have fun....grow well

[​IMG]