Setting up for my first indoor grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by StinkyNugget, Feb 19, 2014.

1. I have brand new a Lighthouse 5x5x7 grow tent, 2 Apollo 400w kits which each come with a dimmable ballast, timer, mh/hps bulbs, 2 ratchet light holders and a 6 inch vented cool tube. Also got 4 8 inch inline fans with ducting for heat removal and ventilation. Oscillating fan. Only stuff I don't have are my beans, nutes, pots, and soil.

For nutes I was going to get fox farm trio.

For soil i was thinking each pot half happy frog half fox farm ocean forest. Also in the mix worm castings (1-0-0), blood meal (12-0-0), bone meal (4-12-0 Ca), Epsom salt (MgS) and dolomite lime (MgCa)

Beans on the way---

10-critical Kush feminized
    1- Midnight Kush feminized
    1-blue ox
    2- freebies feminized

Should be here in a week. I was thinking my first grow I would go for some decent yield as I don't ever plan on buying from anywhere or anyone ever again. I going to do 6-9 critical kush. I'll have the 2 separate lights so I think that will help with coverage. Also I want to either do SOG or SCROG. I'm leaning towards a scrog I think it looks really fun and it seems to get some pretty good yields. Once I have everything set-up I will post some pics. I probably got on here a little early but I just wanted to say hello to everyone especially to Snoopdog6502 for guiding me here. What do you guys think of this set-up? Also anyone ever heard of the midnight mush or blue ox? They just looked delicious lol
    Thanks EVERYONE,,,