1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Setting Up A Grow Room For 80 Plants (help)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by thetwistedlight, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Id like to set up a grow room, soil, not hydroponic, and grow between 60-100 plants at a time, and this is a one time thing. I have plenty of space.

Is there a guide I could get that would detail the construction of a grow room this large? Maybe a book with illustrations, or a web sight etc?

I see peoples examples of tiny closet grow rooms, but what about larger rooms?

Also, will the electricity be a concern? Im wondering how much electricity will be used for an operation of this scale. The only electricity that will be used will be for the plants. Other then that, everything will be battery operated for the most part.

Can someone please give me some advice. Thanks

2. look for posts by woody, and look at his set-up, he grows approx 120 at a time, he has 2 tables that the pots sit on, facing together like the point of a triangle, and a big extractor fan above with a carbon filter.......approx 4-6 600w HPS's, and a lot of pots....lol.......and a barrell with a long reach hose for watering..........Peace out........Sid
  3. I cant find a Woody in search. Does he go by anothe nick name?

Grasscity Deals Near You