setting up a grow in my closet

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stickey_fingerz, Mar 17, 2009.

1. so im thinking of installing bi-fold doors for my closet which is like 6-7 feet high and 2-3 feet deep...then setting up a stealth bubbleponics 6 plant system possibly only grow 2-3 plants at a time and as each one comes to an end start another 2-3 plants in the open slots. my mom also blazes so i dont think she would mind the free bud, and no one except on here even has a clue i want to do this i havent even talked to my mom about it...im away at college now but i can move back home do this.. work and make a shit ton of money and get the same kind of degree at the local junior college at home, while living for free..

don't know if this is a violation of the rules but the ponics system would be from here most likely..let me know if i should delete this portion of my comment:

https://www.stealthhydroponics.com/index.php?a=SHH2&gclid=CIX8553wqJkCFQxKGgod-l5kqA

2. bubblers are pretty noisey, you would be better off with a flood and drain system if you need a stealth hydro system.

vegging and flowering periods have a different nutrient solutions/ lights ect.
    Even if you were only to use it for flowering, you will have different strenghts of nutrients for different weeks of flowering, or you may need to add boosters, and then you need to flush. These will not corrospond with the 2 different flowering time scales, as the rez nutes are supplying all 6 plants at the same time.

tut-tut-tut, ask your mum first

yeah, as easy as that?

you'll not be making a shit ton of money with that little thing, have you looked up the diamention/size of it yet? i'm sure you'll find it wouldn't even be a foot and a half wide.

3. i don' t plan on making money off growing, i am a server at a high volume restaurant where in one week i can make 600-700 working 4-5 days, it is a tourist destination so it is busy , right now i go to college pay for rent and if i got a job up here i would have to work everyday i wasnt in class just to make rent... that was the only comment you left that i didn't find helpful or respectful considering i never said what i did for work yet you assumed i would be selling my harvest, when really it is more of a hobby and way to enjoy something that rewards me at the end of my work.. yea i udnerstand the nute level difference for flowering plants and seedlings so that for now is out of the question thank you for thinking of that aspect i overpassed... and i will ask her before i start anything, because it will be her house and is letting me live there while i go to school i will also prolly help with electric bill and phone bills if i move back home

4. sorry about the misunderstanding mate.
    but that system is still too small for 6 plants.
    i think it would be still too small for lowryders (havent grew them so cant comment on them).
    For bubblers you need as much water/nutrient solution as possible for each plant, especially the keep the pH in track. also, you will need to use feminized seeds, or clones, as the root balls will intangle, making it near impossible to separete male/female roots without stressing the females.
    better to use 5 gallon buckets for each plant, you can connect them all together to have the nutrient solution recirculating.