Setting a dxm environment

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by superredneck98, Feb 13, 2009.

1. So I'm going to be home alone tomorrow night and I want to trip, so since I've had yet another unsuccessful attempt at getting acid I'm going to trip dxm. What I'm thinking is since when i trip the visuals are so much more intense in the darkness, I'm going to turn all the lights out in the house, shut the blinds black everything out you know. Have music playing in every room and maybe put like glow sticks around or something lol. What do you guys think? any suggestions?

2. Go for 3rd plateau if you really want to get lost in the experience.

3. Umm IDK. When I do DXM, it doesn't matter if my eyes are open or closed, I see the same thing. Last time I thought I had woken up in an insane asylum and was inside a DXM psychosis induced world. Turns out I was just laying on my bed the entire time feeling around the sheets.

Music pretty much becomes un-recognizable after about an hour and a half. But that's how I like to do DXM.

:hippie:

4. Night sky would also be cool to stare at while on dxm. Music is very euphoric on DXM. Enjoy.

5. If you are at 3rd or 4th plateau, turning off all the lights and kicking back listening to your ipod will be amazing. I'm actually doing this same exact thing next weekend...taking 900mg and heading for the 3rd plateau (I'm 200 lbs). Good luck man, should be a blast.

If this is your first time, take it easy and don't over do it. If you take too much, you might freak out and have a bad trip. I say stick to 2nd plateau for your first time. You can find out how much to take by finding a "dxm plateau calculator" off google. It's usually pretty accurate if you find a good one.

6. have one small light in the room that will spawn some crazy shit

7. Oh its not my first:D I was just curious if this would be a good way to maximize visuals because with my dxm trips usually visuals are augmented by darkness

8. get some real pumping music going (rap if you like it) and try watching trippy videos on youtube