Seth Books

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Midn1ghtT0k3r, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I just finished reading Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul. Wow some really deep intense metaphysical shit in that book. Probably the most interesting thing ive ever read. I was just wondering if anyone else has read this or any if the other Seth books. I haven't are they as good as this one??

2. where can i find a copy?

3. [quote name='"TGIF"']where can i find a copy?[/quote]

I found this one at a local library. Other ones I'm having trouble finding

4. I was just about to post about this. I just finished the same book about a week ago, moving onto The Nature of Personal Reality. Really big these books

5. [quote name='"DeadRock"']I was just about to post about this. I just finished the same book about a week ago, moving onto The Nature of Personal Reality. Really big these books[/quote]

The only book I can find in my area anywhere in the first book I've been trying to find the nature of personal reality. Do you know of any online versions

6. I began reading "The Nature of Personal Reality" a while back, and somehow forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder, may start reading it again. :smoke: (although I have like over 10 other books I'm reading right now lol. Nonetheless, I always enjoy adding to the repetoire)

7. You can order any copy on the website as well, any google search on Jane or Seth with surely lead there.