Set-up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BrucieB, Sep 24, 2021.

1. 065F4F63-3F4E-4D6A-92A9-B04114FFB668.jpeg I would like to thank everyone for helping me put this beautiful grow tent together! My auto girls just popped yesterday. (the led light is at about 20% and 28” away from plant)

Any suggestions is welcomed!
    Thanks again!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Nice clean start, looks promising!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking good, how many watts is the light and is it dimmed or full blast?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Spider Farmer Sf 2000 - Dimmed at 20% I figured I’d wait a week then I’ll turn up in increments.

5. According to spider farmers website you can crank that right up to 50% now and probably drop it down to 24 inches too.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sf 2000 - at 20% I figured I’d Gothenburg a week then I’ll turn up in increments.
    I know, I had it at 24” & up to 30/35% one of the plants was laying down. So wasn’t sure if I shocked her. So I turnt down the power, & raised her up.

7. Too much light wouldn't have caused that. I started my last run of seedlings at 100 watts and 24 inches. Your plant was likely either over watered or had too much breeze on it from the oscillating fan. For the first couple days the plant is quite weak due to its small and easily disrupted root system. Air flow should be indirect and not move the plant around. Watering should be kept to a light misting.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It wasn’t the water, now that I think of it, I might not of put the seed deep enough. It could of been the fan as well. Fixed both. Thank you

9. No problem!! I'm currently running a similar setup with autos and qb's, first couple days are finicky but then they will take off and not require much. Here they are at 14 days today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice!!!
    Looks good Bud! Can’t wait!!
    Thanks again for your help, appreciate it!!

11. Your grow tent looks good. I grow in a shed with a 3 ft. x 3 ft. grow area and got the same light (SF2000) then got a second SF2000. My yield for 6 plants was over a pound (dried, trimmed) and the buds were substantially larger. I'm very happy and know that you probably choke on the expense of a second SF2000 but the improvement in the plants was substantial.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey bud, thanks for the info!!
    Appreciate it.

13. I agree, two little is better than one big. Especially if one goes out, you are not in total darkness. Sometimes one can be moved a little to make better coverage.

• Like Like x 1
  14. 250 watt light. What size tent?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. 2 plants is what we do under this light. Get another 2 k and turn the lights a quarter turn

• Like Like x 1
  16. Run them like this. Than u can fill the tent. Later when they get big u will see what I'm saying. But for now it's perfect Screenshot_20210926-051108.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I use a lux meter. After I got lights too close. I mainly flower outside. So the new spiders are still getting dialed in. I tried 70k lux. Next time 60k and if that's too much than lower 20210920_084339.jpg

• Like Like x 1