Set up for about $500?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mumbles527, May 13, 2011.

1. well at least one person gets it. Better than zero.

2. THIS! I love it. But at the same time I hope you're not a snob would bashes the kids who buy the Weed Stars, Pures, and Phires with a gazillion percs for half the price and then quote that they're still getting ripped off.

+ Rep my friend.

3. Make that two people ^_^

4. #24 KGann, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    100% agree about the snobs, though I can't say Phire is in the same league as most Weedstar stuff, or Pure for that matter. I have never seen a Weedstar tube that was impressive, though I have seen both of the other brands with some nice mid-range stuff. Not a fan boy, (sig could've fooled ya), but I have to stick up for Phire occasionally.

It was a little dirty. This was before a cleaning I think.

Attached Files:

5. You have several choice you could get an itza, contact them they may hook you up.

Chances are by the time you get a king stemline and 2011bc a/c your money will be spent on something else. Kings are up randomly but sell quickly so does 2011 a/c of which i haven't seen them for sale in almost two months.

DWB can make you a matching logic and shower head ash catcher for about 500 shipped request DWB on facebook he offers 20% off code.

Your alternate choice you can get a sg stemline to 8 arm or a itza circ to 8 arm, 2011bc and you could get a carbon catcher($30) and still stay under $500.
    Illidelphia, roor are a waste

6. If you contact itza, they can make you a custom one of a kind tube for you for 500 bucks.

they are right on the island with us man. Thanks mystery for suggesting this. I didnt even think of that.

7. Back on topic, Mobius would definitely be one of my top choices with that budget. They're hard to find as they're relatively new, but the percs are amazingly functional if you want something that diffuses well and has zero drag. Many people criticize the matrix and reti percs for not fully firing when milking up, but the point is that when you clear, almost all the holes should fire and make clearing almost instant or at least it shouldn't seem sluggish to clear depending on the size you choose.

Otherwise I really like EHS, I'm not sure on the pricing, but EHS looks like a better version of DWB.

8. Again, my bad for posting irrelevant information and picture haha.

I need to check out Möbius new stuff. Last time I looked at them, I couldn't find anything I really liked. This site is great for keeping up with tube info, just gotta read the threads.

9. Id get a 10 arm tree perc beaker + inline a/c + mouthpice to use a/c as a bubbler + carbon adaptor from California Glass for $200 and then id buy some fire to enjoy out of it with the other three hundo ;) haha
    But thats just me cuz i dont even have $500, so if your tryin to spend that much the new mobius percs are WILD! they just posted some new pics on their facebook of them.

If your are tryin to go into the $700 range would get the Sovereignty peyote pillar perc. That is my dream bong :D

10. SG Stem/8 is the best tube in that price range if you can put your hands on one.

11. Your an idiot, ypu haven't tried high end glass, leave the thread

12. Doesn't DWB do a pillar as well?

13. dude, go smoke your schwag out of your acrylic

14. Thought those ran like 800 bucks.

15. A worked one goes for around $700 with worked bowl, while a clear one goes for about $500.

ALT has both a king stem/reg stem right now if you decide to go that route. You could grab a nice AC with the rest and you're set. You could also grab a stem/8 which would also be a solid choice. OR you could go with something custom. Just repeating what everyone else said basically hehe.

16. An all clear stem/8 should be around the 500 range.

17. Who makes the King stem/8?

18. Sovereignty.

For $500 I'd probably get either 2010BC or SG ... Lots of good suggestions here and it all comes down to a bit of personal preference.

19. DWB barrel to 6 pillar percs is 560 but if you go to his facebook you can get 20 percent off, prett much the same function of a SG pillar at half the price . After the percent it come to 480 and you get a nice bowl, and a case :hello:

20. Yes it is a pillar but not like the peyote pillar, while it will be just as smooth as SG but it won't have the same flavor retention.