set these mj haters straight for me!

Discussion in 'General' started by amean94ta, Aug 26, 2010.

1. i have a migrane and going to bed but if your bored chew these local to me people a new one i cant believe the things they are saying but just dont have the energy tonite to get them

ill read in the am thanks

erie, PA rants & raves classifieds - craigslist

2. Like /b/, we are not your personal army. We dont care

3. Dude, it's just Craigslist. Don't take them seriously.:D Just laugh it off, smoke a bowl and enjoy life!:hello:

4. You're attempting to reduce us to arguing with CL ads?

Way to assume that's anywhere near my give-a-fuck radar...:rolleyes:

5. :laughing: True that!

6. This thread is a fuckin failure.

7. I can see how this would outrage anyone with common sense. Have fun with it but dont take it too serriously, remember they are the minority now.

8. And also remember... it's fucking Craigslist.

9. #9 TakeAnotherToke, Aug 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
    I read some of the posts and I agree, they're extremely stupid.

But treat them as such. Stupid conservatives.

Pretty soon when weed is legalized, they'll have to focus that hate double on the gay community, and when gay marriage is legalized, they'll have nothing left but their churches.

edit: dude I read some of the other posts for the area you live in, what the fuck kinda messed up town do you live in o_O

10. i will totally team up with you against the craigslist nazi elites and set these mj haters straight for you!@ it is a pledge of honor, sire. i am on board

if by setting mj haters straight you mean laughing at your pathetic post and doing nothing.

11. ya my fault im high and didnt mean anything by this post but erie is far from boring its the 2nd biggest city in pa and we have millions of things to do just half the people dont have the money to do them

12. Conservatives?

Here is a liberal against legalization.

It's just brainwashed people. Not because they're conservatives.

13. THANK YOU!!! Damn I hate it when people just assume that if you have conservative beliefs you must be against pot.:mad:

14. Well it does usually go hand in hand.

15. you're pretty harsh man, but I saw your sig and made toast, I really enjoyed it, I guess that makes up for your attitude..

16. this is like saying davenport isnt boring because it's the second biggest city in iowa. it's still iowa. or in your case, pa. you should move to iowa so's you can get more entertainments. :devious:

17. yes sir.

18. Boom,

boom,

and boom.

19. I said 'usually'. Your average conservative is probably anti-weed. Not saying you cant be pro-weed and conservative